I hope Moulds reads this

Mikie2times

From this weeks press conference with Marvin Lewis

Q: Your thoughts on Buffalo this week?

ML: Buffalo is playing very well right now. Offensively with Willis McGahee, their receivers, Peerless Price, and Lee Evans and the quarterback, they are playing very well. Defensively, they are getting after teams. I saw that big Sam Adams had a couple sacks yesterday. Their special teams have returned a couple of kicks in the last few weeks. I think they are the leading special teams unit in the NFL right now. It is a great challenge, and it is going to be a lot of fun. This is a great opportunity.

ML: Buffalo is playing very well right now. Offensively with Willis McGahee, their receivers, Peerless Price, and Lee Evans and the quarterback, they are playing very well. Defensively, they are getting after teams. I saw that big Sam Adams had a couple sacks yesterday. Their special teams have returned a couple of kicks in the last few weeks. I think they are the leading special teams unit in the NFL right now. It is a great challenge, and it is going to be a lot of fun. This is a great opportunity.

161789[/snapback]

Don't worry. Since 60%+ of Bledsoe's passes go towards him, he can at least remind Lewis who our #1 guy is on the field.

161789[/snapback]

Just think of where this team would be if they didn't trade Moulds to Atlanta.

Peerless?  Oops!!  :lol:  :lol:

161795[/snapback]

Marvin Lewis: The Bills are really starting to come along of late. Their a scary team and we certainly look forward to the challenge. On Offense Bledsoe has come on well and Thurman Thomas has really improved their play at RB. At the WR position we must contain their trio of Evans, Lofton, and Price. Defensively their among the leagues best. Wright at Adams make up a formidable duo inside and Nate Odoms is really having a great year at corner.

Ok I'm done now :D

Marvin Lewis: The Bills are really starting to come along of late. Their a scary team and we certainly look forward to the challenge. On Offense Bledsoe has come on well and Thurman Thomas has really improved their play at RB. At the WR position we must contain their trio of  Evans, Lofton, and Price. Defensively their among the leagues best. Wright at Adams make up a formidable duo inside and Nate Odoms is really having a great year at corner.

Ok I'm done now  :lol:

161824[/snapback]

The part about Wright being formidable inside gives you away! :lol: