Top prospect robs lockerroom on UGA recruiting visit

DaveinElma

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2011/04/18/uga-locker-room-thieves-arrested-identified-as-football-recruits/

Asked how the suspects were nabbed, UGA Police Chief Jimmy Williamson said, “good investigation, people’s involvement and Facebook is always a big help.”
:lol:

Like all good criminals he boasted of his crimes through a Facebook status update.

He'll end up at the U. He'll fit in quite well there.

Nothing like talking out of your @ss. With the exception of Buchannon they have been squeeky clean. The Gators on the other hand would be a perfect fit. I give you: 30 arrests of football players in 5 years, 2 swimmers arrested for shoplifting, 2 basketball players arrested for breaking and entering, and drumroll please..............Cam Newton.

Nothing like talking out of your @ss. With the exception of Buchannon they have been squeeky clean. The Gators on the other hand would be a perfect fit. I give you: 30 arrests of football players in 5 years, 2 swimmers arrested for shoplifting, 2 basketball players arrested for breaking and entering, and drumroll please..............Cam Newton.

LOL, defensive much? If you cant understand why the U will ALWAYS carry the rep of being Thug University, than maybe you arent as familiar with it as you let on... :nana:

LOL, defensive much? If you cant understand why the U will ALWAYS carry the rep of being Thug University, than maybe you arent as familiar with it as you let on... :nana:

I'm an alumnus. I live in So. Fla. how much more familiar can I be?

I'll defend the 'U', you can defend E.C.C.

I'm an alumnus. I live in So. Fla. how much more familiar can I be?

I'll defend the 'U', you can defend E.C.C.

I know you are, which was why I was just busting your balls. Still, and will always be, Thug University. Sorry, not my fault, not your fault.

Blame Michael Irvin and the 80s if you have to. They wanted to push that image, and be the firsts to push that image.

Blame the on-field brawl where helmets were used as weapons and your alumnus announcer was cheering them on to do so.

That's the stuff that sticks. Fair representation or not.

Here's the best part of this article to me:

Marquise Hawkins, isn't considered a major recruit, but just about all of the others seem to be: Marquise's twin brother, Marqui Hawkins[/qoute]

Those are some creative parents right there.