Donald Trump is Hardcore

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110407/ts_yblog_thecutline/trump-brings-media-blitz-to-nbc-steamrolls-meredith-vieira-on-birther-issue

I know Meredith Viera isn't exactly a tough interview, but I'd like to see Charlie Gibson look down his pointy little nose with his condescending tone and try to do Trump like he did Palin. Two words: Alpha Male.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecutline/20110407/ts_yblog_thecutline/trump-brings-media-blitz-to-nbc-steamrolls-meredith-vieira-on-birther-issue

I know Meredith Viera isn't exactly a tough interview, but I'd like to see Charlie Gibson look down his pointy little nose with his condescending tone and try to do Trump like he did Palin. Two words: Alpha Male.

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head.

That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head.

That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

He makes an interesting point on the matter. And I've not researched the matter extensively, because I don't really give a ****, but what's the overwhelming evidence that he was born here?

Edit: Personally, I like the fact that he has the balls to take that issue head on even though it's highly controversial, instead of skirting it like a typical politician

Edited by Rob's House

Two more words: pea brain. Anyone who's even tenuously a "birther" should be shot in the head. That may sound over the top, but shooting a birther in the head wouldn't hit any vital organs or cause any lasting damage...

The Republican party would disappear! There is a reason this moron ia actually polling well with Republicans

He makes an interesting point on the matter. And I've not researched the matter extensively, because I don't really give a ****, but what's the overwhelming evidence that he was born here?

Edit: Personally, I like the fact that he has the balls to take that issue head on even though it's highly controversial, instead of skirting it like a typical politician

Holy ****. The issue is only "highly controversial" to complete idiots. Trump is a stooge and so are you.

The Republican party would disappear! There is a reason this moron ia actually polling well with Republicans

And if you put a "Dem" in front of his name, he would poll equally as well.

He makes an interesting point on the matter.

I agree, especially when Trump asked, "You really think the governor of the state was right there when Obama was born? Really?" :lol:

It's like when my wife's car broke down and to be towed to the local Goodyear (big mistake) to fix the problem. They accidentally charged the battery backward (it flipped polarity), and when I challenged them on it they said, "No, we had our best mechanic there AND the owner of the shop was overseeing it." Really? You're wasting resources having your best mechanic charge a battery and you trust him so much that the manager was watching over him? Ummm, no.

What a !@#$ing retard. He could easily run on financial issues alone, an area where many people would immediately assume he has great credibility. Instead he shows himself to be no better than all the other psycho conspiracy theory idiots who just can't let it go. Nice job The Donald!

What a !@#$ing retard. He could easily run on financial issues alone, an area where many people would immediately assume he has great credibility. Instead he shows himself to be no better than all the other psycho conspiracy theory idiots who just can't let it go. Nice job The Donald!

And they would be wrong.

What a !@#$ing retard.

Everyone who keeps saying this are making, in my opinion, the basic error of thinking Trump actually believes or cares that Obama isn't a US citizen.

Trump is marketing. He's Charlie Sheen with a comb-over. He's Chris Christie without an actual government to run, and Americans lap this crap up like a dog eating peanut butter. Do you have any idea how much it would cost him to get this kind of airtime if he had to pay for it? His mug is on every network, around the clock, talking schiittt and taking names, and people dig it. Wait 'til you see the ratings for his next show.

Not to mention, after listening to the shooby-dooby-hooby coming out of the WH for the past two years, people dig a person standing there and saying "Yeah, I'd tell China to go efff themselves and take enough oil from Iraq to pay us for freeing their asses."

I doubt he'd be my kind of president, but you have to admit, the bar is pretty low right now for most Americans, so Trump makes this more fun to watch.

Everyone who keeps saying this are making, in my opinion, the basic error of thinking Trump actually believes or cares that Obama isn't a US citizen.

Trump is marketing. He's Charlie Sheen with a comb-over. He's Chris Christie without an actual government to run, and Americans lap this crap up like a dog eating peanut butter. Do you have any idea how much it would cost him to get this kind of airtime if he had to pay for it? His mug is on every network, around the clock, talking schiittt and taking names, and people dig it. Wait 'til you see the ratings for his next show.

Not to mention, after listening to the shooby-dooby-hooby coming out of the WH for the past two years, people dig a person standing there and saying "Yeah, I'd tell China to go efff themselves and take enough oil from Iraq to pay us for freeing their asses."

I doubt he'd be my kind of president, but you have to admit, the bar is pretty low right now for most Americans, so Trump makes this more fun to watch.

Ooooooo good spin! Getting ready for 2012 I see...

Ooooooo good spin! Getting ready for 2012 I see...

What spin? Trump is the least qualified candidate of any of big names that have been thrown out there. But he's great theater.

I've never been a "birther," but Trump's stating that his grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya was news to me.

The pea brains are (and were) the mass media who failed at their jobs of looking into the background of this completely unknown person who was seeking the office of the presidency. Where he was born, how he voted present over hundred times as a state senator, ect...

It sounds like Trump thinks he has some stunning information that he's come across. I'd like to know what makes him so sure there's something to the "birther" issue. I hope it's not true because the consequences would tear this country apart and we have enough problems as it is.

Edited by 1billsfan

It doesn't !@#$ing matter. He was born a US citizen, because his mother was a US citizen. You're either born an American citizen, or you're legally made one (i.e. naturalized). There's no third option of "born a citizen, but not within US borders, so it doesn't really count."

It's only highly controversial if you're a !@#$ing moron.

What spin? Trump is the least qualified candidate of any of big names that have been thrown out there.

I disagree. He's at least got executive leadership experience.

Not that I think he's qualified, mind you. But "least qualified"? That I have to disagree with...

I've never been a "birther," but Trump's stating that his grandmother said she witnessed his birth in Kenya was news to me.

The pea brains are (and were) the mass media who failed at their jobs of looking into the background of this completely unknown person who was seeking the office of the presidency. Where he was born, how he voted present over hundred times as a state senator, ect...

It sounds like Trump thinks he has some stunning information that he's come across. I'd like to know what makes him so sure there's something to the "birther" issue. I hope it's not true because the consequences would tear this country apart and we have enough problems as it is.

You've never been a birther, you just question his citizenship. :lol:

can the teabagging conservative right be any more pathetic? Donald Trump...is this some kinda joke? Oh well it should be fun to see by how much of a landslide Obama wins by in 2012.

You're probably one of those people who thinks the pending government shutdown is being exclusively caused by the tea party, aren't you? :lol: :lol: