Blurring Al Qaeda into "the terrorists" = Hezbollah

Oh, that's a good one. You see, I actually do care about US military personnel. I also care about America.

You don't. You think America exists to serve Israel, and US military personnel exist to fight and die for a Greater Israel...

Thank you for informing me about what my previously unstated opinions are.

What are my opinions about refrigerator magnets?

late to this party.

sub humans? please explain.

jw

oh, sorry, didn't realize had waded into a thread with racial overtones.

for those keeping score. i don't like olives and find myself bigoted against bigots.

You olive bigot!

And "Exhibit A" of a sub human emerges...

"Conservative" was invading Iraq, insists the sub. It was "conservative" because the "conservatives" supported it, and FIXED is loaded with "conservatives" like Judy Miller and Dennis Miller and Dick Morris.

"Radical Islam" is like everyone who wears a turban, insists the sub. Al Qaeda and Hezbollah are one and the same because dual citizen "conservative" Charles Krauthammer says our enemy is "radical Islam" and that means Hezbollah even more than Al Qaeda.

"The Iraqi People are Free" shouts the sub. Um, sub, what's all the fighting about, then? Um um, "insurgents..." says the sub, not having one sub atomic particle worth of knowledge about sunnis and shias...

"W was conservative" says the sub. Why?

can any of you "conservative" W supporters explain why W was "conservative???"

I really hope you don't get banned for your crusading - you're far too amusing. Let me see - apparently I'm a subhuman neo-con with not one subatomic particle worth of knowledge about sunnis and shias :lol:

I really hope you don't get banned for your crusading - you're far too amusing. Let me see - apparently I'm a subhuman neo-con with not one subatomic particle worth of knowledge about sunnis and shias :lol:

You're also a neocon W supporter who does everything Israel tells you, just like I am. :w00t:

I loved it. Tanner Boyle was the man. Best sports movie ever.

But it still wasn't as funny as my Parrot-head lyrics.

I liked the other Tanner line better...

"Jews, Spics, !@#$s, and now a GIRL???!!!??"

"GRAB A BAT, PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I loved it. Tanner Boyle was the man. Best sports movie ever.

But it still wasn't as funny as my Parrot-head lyrics.

Those were pretty funny. All this makes me realize what a unifier Dexter really is. Ripping Dexter is the one thing (other than Canadian bashing) that we can all, regardless of political affiliation, come together on.

No offense to Marauder.