Gabbert or Ponder?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Gabbert or Ponder?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have to explain...

p.s. you should say "that doesn't sound right." If you separate don't you get " that do not sound right" so what are you really trying to say?

HUH? It was a Katt Williams quote but I guess you wouldn't know him...smh...anyway, stop changing the subject.. You said "In Cam We Bust".... I knew you had a man crush on him...LOL... I see you really like him I knew it...LMAO!...

HUH? It was a Katt Williams quote but I guess you wouldn't know him...smh...anyway, stop changing the subject.. You said "In Cam We Bust".... I knew you had a man crush on him...LOL... I see you really like him I knew it...LMAO!...

keep dreaming Beasto, I'm with Nolan Nawrocki about Newton. I always thought something just wasn't right about him (besides his QB skills) and NN made it plain as day.

I've watched Ponder for a few years now and I think he will be a good one with a good team around him. He's smart and often had more rush yards than the FSU RB corps. He's also tough. Yeah, he had the arm thing, but he's not fragile. When he throws a pick, he takes it personally and clobbers the guy (just like Kelly used to).

Face it, there is no sure thing at QB in this draft. Just bad luck for us. I wish there was a great QB who played his HS ball in the snow, (like Kelly) but there's not, so get the defense and OL fixed.

The answer to this question is Colin Kaepernick.

Give this a read.

Overall, a net 5.1 yards per play with 1 TD and 2 turnovers against two of the only good defenses his Nevada Wolfpack faced this year, has to be concerning when it comes to reading complicated blitz and drop defenses, and beating them. It definitely lends credibility to the theory that his extended throwing motion impacts the versatility of his arm, the ability to flick the ball to a short receiving option without tipping off the defense. It also shows that Nevada's offense was so simplistic, relying so heavily on roll-outs and simplified reads, that he doesn't necessarily read the blitz pre-snap very well to where he can hit the defense where it'll hurt.