Fan Sues Browns & NFL (PSL holder)

papazoid

PSL holders are not getting ripped off just because they hold a PSL--they gladly bought those PSL's. The PSL doesn't get them through the turnstile. It's not paid annually--it's a one time fee that allows them to buy season tickets. They are free to sell this PSL to anyone they want for any price they can get and then they are free to purchase tickets to any game they like on a per game basis. He wants $75,000. If he is reimbursed for gmaes not played then he hasn't lost a penny--and deserves no extra compensation.

That is interesting how you word the meaning of PSL. One has to "pay something" in order to have the priviledge to "buy something."

How unAmerican. I know people's ability to buy something is not a right, but man... This sounds bad [red]. Just saying, it sounds like some sort of tax. Can anybody outside the gov't levy a "tax?"

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

That is interesting how you word the meaning of PSL. One has to "pay something" in order to have the priviledge to "buy something."

How unAmerican. I know people's ability to buy something is not a right, but man... This sounds bad [red]. Just saying, it sounds like some sort of tax. Can anybody outside the gov't levy a "tax?"

As I stated before, it all boils down to supply and demand. And NOTHING is more American than that.

A tax?? It's nothing like a tax. It's a commodity that can be bought and sold--for a profit even. This guy's team used this device as a way to finance the new stadium that he parks his big orange ass in on Sundays. He is free to get his PSL money back anytime he wishes. Then he can pick up his tickets at the will call or out front from some dude, like anyone else.

As I stated before, it all boils down to supply and demand. And NOTHING is more American than that.

You are correct. Incredible how this basic concept is lost.

i had to "pay something" for the priviledge to shop at BJ's.....