republican idiots

Bush Jr was probably the worst president in history. We need to support Obama and his policies as president. I agree he isn't doing any good things right now. We also need to support the Health Care plan that he has proposed. It isn't a bad plan and can be amended to change something. I can't believe that people want states to file lawsuits against it.

Bush Jr was probably the worst president in history. We need to support Obama and his policies as president. I agree he isn't doing any good things right now. We also need to support the Health Care plan that he has proposed. It isn't a bad plan and can be amended to change something. I can't believe that people want states to file lawsuits against it.

Just take your free lunch and shut up

Edited by whateverdude

I agree he isn't doing any good things right now. We also need to support the Health Care plan that he has proposed. It isn't a bad plan and can be amended to change something.

Why isn't it?

Please provide details.

Face it, in three years, when you've started to grow pubic hair you'll be posting here something that goes like this:

democrat idiots the democrats are idiots

Obama was probably the worst president in history. We need to support Palin and her policies as president. I agree she isn't doing any good things right now. We also need to support the Deficit Reduction plan that she has proposed. It isn't a bad plan and can be amended to change something. I can't believe that people want states to file lawsuits against it.

Face it, in three years, when you've started to grow pubic hair you'll be posting here something that goes like this:

democrat idiots the democrats are idiots

Obama was probably the worst president in history. We need to support Palin and her policies as president. I agree she isn't doing any good things right now. We also need to support the Deficit Reduction plan that she has proposed. It isn't a bad plan and can be amended to change something. I can't believe that people want states to file lawsuits against it.

Not everyone has to end up a sell out.

Isn't the title of this thread redundant? :nana: