Randy Moss

If you were the Patriots would you take Randy Moss back?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. f you were the Patriots would you take Randy Moss back?

• Yes
    • No

Pats desperately needed his deep threat ability in the playoff loss to Jets. For the right price, then definitely bring him in for long pass plays. At his age don't use as an every down wideout.

Also, if you're another team, would you want him now given his statements and experience in Minnesota?

Seems like it's Pats or done, so Pats should get a great deal; veteran minimum + incentives set at a high threshold.

Perhaps instead, the Pat's would like to trade up to #3 (ahead of Cincinnati and Cleveland presumably) to select A.J. Green. They certainly have the draft picks to make the move, but it would likely take both of their 1st rounders (17 & 25) and likely a 2nd rounder (33) to do it :devil:

Having 17, 25, 33, & 34 would be pretty awesome!!

Imagine the possibilities...

17. Cam Jordan/JJ Watt

25. Gabe Carimi

33. Akeem Ayers

34. Martez Wilson

Perhaps instead, the Pat's would like to trade up to #3 (ahead of Cincinnati and Cleveland presumably) to select A.J. Green. They certainly have the draft picks to make the move, but it would likely take both of their 1st rounders (17 & 25) and likely a 2nd rounder (33) to do it :devil:

Having 17, 25, 33, & 34 would be pretty awesome!!

Imagine the possibilities...

17. Cam Jordan/JJ Watt

25. Gabe Carimi

33. Akeem Ayers

34. Martez Wilson

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too...

Do they ever say you're a dreamer Hammersticks?

Now, just think if the Pats go after Sidney Rice and manage to sign him, along with the two dozen draft picks they have this year....

Why on earth would the Patriots go and resign an aged... big mouth...who's best years are behind him, and he had an actual fight with Tom Brady in the locker room that got him sent packing

Only 2 ways Moss goes back to New England ...NO WAY, and NO Effing Way!

I don't why they won't. They could get him cheap & he has been completely humbled. He still commands a double & opens up the field for everyone. He's a HOFer & just wants a ring at this point. 0 risk.

Other than the get him cheap part I don't know if I agree with a single point you made.

I don't think he will ever be humble.

From every impression I've gotten he cares much more about the lifestyle, money and sh-- talking that come with winning as opposed to the pride in his craft, symbol of hardwork or brotherhood of the accomplishment. He may want a ring but I wouldn't shroud that desire in humility.

I don't think he still commands a double team, but may Occassionally draw one, situationally.

I think bringing him back is a huge distraction likely not worth the reward.

Edited by NoSaint