NCAA Tournament

Gordio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been one amazing tournament. I could not believe what I was watching with VCU/Kansas yesterday. Kansas would cut the lead to 5-6 pts & then VCU would come right back down the floor & drill a three. I do not know how Saturday is going to go. On one hand, I do not know how Butler does it they just keep winning. They had no business even being in that game saturday against Florida, but they did not panic, made key shots down the stretch & came out victorious. Why Florida abandoned their low post game in the end I will never know. Macklin looked like he could do anything he wanted out there for the better part of the game. I like Butler in the first game. I trust them a little more. I watched VCU all year(bet alot on the Colonial Athletic) & they were just not a very good team. They should of never got into the tournament I think there run ends Saturday.

The 2nd game is interesting. I just can not route for that cheater Calhoun. Uconn will be tough but in the end I think Kentucky has the more talented team & will prevail. It will be a close game though.

You can't root for the "cheater" calhoun, but you can root for Calipari? :wallbash:

You can't root for the "cheater" calhoun, but you can root for Calipari? :wallbash:

I never said I was routing for Cal. It is more about routing against Calhoun, I do not like the guy & of course being a Syracuse fan has alot to do with it. Plus if Kentucky beats Conn Saturday, I win $300 in the bracket pool I am in.

Edited by Gordio

Honestly... Here is a question... When the bracket is turned upside down like it is this year, does anyone legitmately have these teams? Yeah, there is the whacky VCU fans that think the team has got it made... But come, even them? Does somebody actually nail this bracket?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Honestly... Here is a question... When the bracket is turned upside down like it is this year, does anyone legitmately have these teams? Yeah, there is the whacky VCU fans that think the team has got it made... But come, even them? Does somebody actually nail this bracket?

When the brackets are flipped as much as this year noone nails the bracket. It is all about getting the most points. I am in a pool with 150 people in & not one entry had more then one final four team picked correctly. Hence the pool is basically won in the first weekend of the tournament. Obviously, noone is going to pick VCU or Butler. You would be crazy to pin your bracket on an 8 & 11 seed. Everybody in my pool went with Kansas/Ohio St. I took Kentucky to make the championship getting beat by Kansas. There are a few people in the pool that picked UCon to make the championship. Funny thing is you get 1pt for the first rnd, 2 for the second, 4 for the 3rd, 8 for the fourth, 16 for the finals & 25pts for the champion. Usually in a normal year 180 points or around there wins it. This year, the winner could have as little as 80 points.

The 2nd game is interesting. I just can not route for that cheater Calhoun.

And he cheats less than his counterpart. A disgusting game for sure. No doubt the loser will get their FF appearance revoked (because the ncaa turns a blind eye to champions). So a lot on the line, but it makes me puke that one of them will probably win.

What kind of degenerate do you have to be to bet on Colonial Athletic games btw?

And he cheats less than his counterpart. A disgusting game for sure. No doubt the loser will get their FF appearance revoked (because the ncaa turns a blind eye to champions). So a lot on the line, but it makes me puke that one of them will probably win.

What kind of degenerate do you have to be to bet on Colonial Athletic games btw?

LOL. Yeah I hear ya. I like betting the smaller conferences better actually. I see better value on the lines. You have to study the teams but I do better outside the BCS conferences.