Celibrate Good Times Come On

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celibrate??

Hey, whatever works for you.

Good one. When I ef up it's usually a pretty good ef up.

Great, another "I hate Islamic people" thread.

I didn't even mention Islam or Islamic people. The article mentions Islam once and did not connect it to the five deaths. Why would you think this is another Islamic hatred thread? You must have some deep down prejudice against the islamic religion. :rolleyes:

I didn't even mention Islam or Islamic people. The article mentions Islam once and did not connect it to the five deaths. Why would you think this is another Islamic hatred thread? You must have some deep down prejudice against the islamic religion. :rolleyes:

Yeah. It's an anti-extremist thread. Because it's not like the gang-raped the kids like good Muslims are supposed to.

I wasn't even involved with that discussion.

Really? I know there was some discussion where I jumped all over your **** for some overgeneralization...

And anyway, it wasn't directed at you, just a general comment on overgeneralization in general.

Really? I know there was some discussion where I jumped all over your **** for some overgeneralization...

And anyway, it wasn't directed at you, just a general comment on overgeneralization in general.

Tom:

You tend to put words in peoples' mouths or insinuate things that just aren't true. That's when we tend to have a verbal pissing match. You often quote and reply to someone and then when called out claim that you weren't talking to them. Then of course call them a moron. We probably agree on the vast majority of issues. Your penchance for pithy remarks sometimes clashes with your colosal ego and general prickiness, thus creating a verbal pitbull that can never seem to catch his cropped tail. :nana:

I don't have any problem with a Muslim that leaves me and others alone, isn't out to harm me and sure as **** doesn't try to jam their beliefs, laws and customs down my throat. I object to and abhor the ones that try to do the aforementioned. There are fundamental radicals in most all religions. Some of them scare me while the ones that forbid dancing or reading comics on Sunday I couldn't care any less about. I can bet you Juan Williams wouldn't be nervous boarding a plane with a bunch of pentecostal preachers or hasidic jews like he would with people calling each other Mohamed. There is a reason that most people think "Islamic" when they hear of a terror attack.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1993321/posts

That list is several years old so there are alot of terror incidents that aren't on it. I know that list is just anecdotal :wallbash: but when does anecdotal turn to scientific?

religion does not kill people....people kill people. I just like bashing on Muslims because they are just so damn sensitive. Back to my finger painting portrait of Mohammed.

Right, the dispute over the "holy land" has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Keep telling yourself that at church on Sunday or Saturday or whenever or never or whatever - dude.

Right, the dispute over the "holy land" has absolutely nothing to do with religion. Keep telling yourself that at church on Sunday or Saturday or whenever or never or whatever - dude.

Not nearly as much as you think. About as much as (i.e. a little more) religion had to do with the westward expansion of the US.

Not nearly as much as you think. About as much as (i.e. a little more) religion had to do with the westward expansion of the US.

Oh, come on. It's the middle of the universe for 3 of the world's major religions. We could give the Jews Texas and solve the whole problem if they were willing to move.

I'm genuinely interested to see you expand on your point.

Oh, come on. It's the middle of the universe for 3 of the world's major religions. We could give the Jews Texas and solve the whole problem if they were willing to move.

I'm genuinely interested to see you expand on your point.

well actually, Mecca is for one of them but you're on a roll so spin away. Have you ever thought it may be more about economic incentives then religious ones within the leadership structure of the Palestinians. You are confusing a religious correlation with causation.

Your conclusion that religion kills people is about as equally valid as this one

Edited by whateverdude

well actually, Mecca is for one of them but you're on a roll so spin away. Have you ever thought it may be more about economic incentives then religious ones within the leadership structure of the Palestinians. You are confusing a religious correlation with causation.

Your conclusion that religion kills people is about as equally valid as this one

I'm happy to be proven wrong. Some facts to support your conclusions, please...

I'm happy to be proven wrong. Some facts to support your conclusions, please...

At one time, the Palestinians were the world's biggest recipients of foreign aid. From sources all over the world, each of them received a yearly average of $300, according to Daniel Pipes, president and founder of the Middle East Forum and a Hoover Institution fellow.

Washington is handing out $150 million in direct aid to help the Palestinian Authority with its budget deficit. This would be asinine even if we didn't have profound budget problems of our own.

The funds will come out of a $200 million aid package — part of an even larger $900 million lump of aid — that the Obama administration plans to send the PA during the fiscal year that just began.