Buy The Union Label

Insane union negotiations as a front for the democrats. HAHAHA!! I'm sure you have no problem with people like the Koch Brothers right?

Who are the Koch Brothers "fronting", you !@#$ing imbecile?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD!!!

Insane union negotiations as a front for the democrats. HAHAHA!! I'm sure you have no problem with people like the Koch Brothers right?

Click on the link in post #55 and then tell me how that is a good thing.

Who are the Koch Brothers "fronting", you !@#$ing imbecile?

Who are they front moron? Oh, I don't know. Maybe... just maybe they donate thousands and thousands of dollars to Republican candidates. dumb ass!!! And to say money laundering... even dumber. Funny thing is that unions have to report everything and I mean EVERYTHING they contribute to, salaries of all of their employees, all gifts no matter how small, etc., etc., etc. Yeah, they are the ones hiding ****. So stupid.

Click on the link in post #55 and then tell me how that is a good thing.

These people are protecting what THEY worked hard for before some a-hole takes it away from them. How about Republicans stop giving huge tax breaks to corporations and the wealthy.. maybe then they can honestly say that are attempting to balance a budget.

Who are they front moron? Oh, I don't know. Maybe... just maybe they donate thousands and thousands of dollars to Republican candidates. dumb ass!!! And to say money laundering... even dumber. Funny thing is that unions have to report everything and I mean EVERYTHING they contribute to, salaries of all of their employees, all gifts no matter how small, etc., etc., etc. Yeah, they are the ones hiding ****. So stupid.

These people are protecting what THEY worked hard for before some a-hole takes it away from them. How about Republicans stop giving huge tax breaks to corporations and the wealthy.. maybe then they can honestly say that are attempting to balance a budget.

You cant tell the difference between a straight political donation and one where the party making the donation THEN sits down with those they helped elect and has DIRECT TALKS to negotiate contracts?

So, lets say the average teacher retires making $70,000 a year. Over the next 3 years they put in 30 days work for one years pay. $70,000 divided by 30 days equals $2333.33 per days work. Are you telling me that wasn't a gift to the union. I'm sure they had to stay in the union another 3 years paying dues in order to have this benefit. I'll try to find out though. Now, what is your opinion of all this?

http://www.wisgov.state.wi.us/journal_media_detail.asp?prid=5675&locid=177

I wish I could get a job driving a bus! Unf'nbelievable.

here is a highlight from your story (paraphrashed to not get copyrighted)

"county workers greive against county for using inmates to cut grass, claim although it saves lots of taxpayer money it reduces their collective income."

wow...

here is a highlight from your story (paraphrashed to not get copyrighted)

"county workers greive against county for using inmates to cut grass, claim although it saves lots of taxpayer money it reduces their collective income."

wow...

Have you seen the list of Illinois school administrators and their scheduled retirement income? I tried to find the link but couldn't. I posted it some time ago though and there was on administrator that was due to get something like $680,000 a year initially on up to 1.3 million when they figured he would probably die. It was worth something like 26 million in todays value.

This is an interesting link though.

http://www.illinoisloop.org/salary.html

youtube.com/watch?v=RXrFxtyRk6g

You are a partisan hack. No comment on all the crap going on with the unions? I called you out weeks ago after you pontificated on the mortgage and real estate industries and you have refused to state what your qualifications are and engage in further conversation. You have no balls.

Click on the link. There's some interesting facts if you dig even a little. The union dues and political contributions are enormous.

http://teachersunionexposed.com/state.cfm?state=CA

The teachers' unions are complete, absolute, undiluted crap.

Really, some unions are good (I know the steel local in DC doesn't support freeloaders and expects workers work for pay, not just B word for it, while providing significant support in helping workers find jobs - basically, they work with management to help and protect workers and support the industry, not against management). The teachers' unions aren't. I have never in my life seen as much waste and graft and outright uselessness as I did when I was at AFT.

Really, some unions are good (I know the steel local in DC doesn't support freeloaders and expects workers work for pay, not just B word for it, while providing significant support in helping workers find jobs - basically, they work with management to help and protect workers and support the industry, not against management). The teachers' unions aren't. I have never in my life seen as much waste and graft and outright uselessness as I did when I was at AFT.

Did you see what some of the unions were bringing in as dues? If you go to the income tax return for 2007 for just one statewide union (California Teachers Assoc.)it was over $190,000,000. Look at their political contributions too. It's big business.

And that's coming from a guy who works in the federal government people.

Unions, out for the good of their membership. :thumbdown:

http://teachersunion...sofinterest.cfm

Hey pBills, what are your thoughts on this?

As planners we have been essentially banned from contacting the LA Unified District.

I've seen some really ****ty plans out there for teachers. I met with a 34 year old teacher this week with a 457 plan (deferred comp) that was an equity indexed annuity. Without getting into the details of an EIA they are not right for someone with 20 or more years until retirement.