Making the Best Choices ......

Owen

Bills have a great list of canidates to select from...

They might select CB Peterson... but if Florence comes back why select him?

They might select DT Dareus..... all he brings is a player who is really good at DT and DE but not a pass rusher

They might select OLB/MLB Von Miller... He brings it all and a future all pro...

Think about M & M at the OLB positions who can do it all...(Merriman and Miller) Two all pros in the front seven.

They might select QBs Newton or Gabbart.....OUCH... They sit while Fitz. plays like a star...

They might select DE Bowers... Great player, good selection

They might select DT Fairley ... He does not want to play in the cold, but is also a great player...

Bills will also have a great pick in the second round (34th over all)... They can go in any direction, for they need talent everywhere. It would not surprise me at all to see some other team trade up with the Bills ...

Giving the Bills a extra pick either this year or next year.

Buddy Nix will have a great draft... Chan Gailey is a very good coach. He knows talent before he gets it on the team. Levy and Jauron were not good judges of talent especially at draft time. Bills are in much better hands now then they have been in many years... I expect a solid draft...Go Bills... :thumbsup:

Bills have a great list of canidates to select from...

They might select CB Peterson... but if Florence comes back why select him?

They might select DT Dareus..... all he brings is a player who is really good at DT and DE but not a pass rusher

They might select OLB/MLB Von Miller... He brings it all and a future all pro...

Think about M & M at the OLB positions who can do it all...(Merriman and Miller) Two all pros in the front seven.

They might select QBs Newton or Gabbart.....OUCH... They sit while Fitz. plays like a star...

They might select DE Bowers... Great player, good selection

They might select DT Fairley ... He does not want to play in the cold, but is also a great player...

Bills will also have a great pick in the second round (34th over all)... They can go in any direction, for they need talent everywhere. It would not surprise me at all to see some other team trade up with the Bills ...

Giving the Bills a extra pick either this year or next year.

Buddy Nix will have a great draft... Chan Gailey is a very good coach. He knows talent before he gets it on the team. Levy and Jauron were not good judges of talent especially at draft time. Bills are in much better hands now then they have been in many years... I expect a solid draft...Go Bills... :thumbsup:

1) Peterson adds a potential shut down corner that we've never had since Odomes.

2) Since when is a 34 DT or DE known for being a pass rusher?

3) Is he really a future all pro?

4) Merriman has been playing like an all pro recently? Or did you travel back in time with your Delorean?

5) Fitz is under contract for one more year. You really going to put the franchise in his hands?

1) Peterson adds a potential shut down corner that we've never had since Odomes.

4) Merriman has been playing like an all pro recently? Or did you travel back in time with your Delorean?

5) Fitz is under contract for one more year. You really going to put the franchise in his hands?

Agree with you on all points except Fitz. Don't waste a pick in the 1st 4 rounds on a QB go for a veteran backup in free agency. We have to many holes to waste one on a QB.

I agree with all - but don't want peterson. He's talented but I dont think he's in the top 5 talk without his huge returns early this last year. As a pure cb, he's not a guy deserving of the highest draft slot for a cb ever. A big part of his value will be his return game but we don't need that skill. Without those big run backs that he got in the first few games I think he's a mid first rounder.

I agree with all - but don't want peterson. He's talented but I dont think he's in the top 5 talk without his huge returns early this last year. As a pure cb, he's not a guy deserving of the highest draft slot for a cb ever. A big part of his value will be his return game but we don't need that skill. Without those big run backs that he got in the first few games I think he's a mid first rounder.

Exactly. To be picked that high, he has to be the next Deion Sanders.

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

looks like you want von miller(all pro) and completely write off the how good dareus is. if we can add bigger stronger guys upfront it frees up the LBs and not letting olinemen hit the them and tie them up. and letting RBs go for 200 a game. and if the LBs are not being tied up the secondary may not have to cover receivers for 8 seconds a play.

1.dareus 2.fairley 3.bowers would be the ideal rankings for me