Ryan Denney at TE.

PIZ

Wasn't Dallas Clark (Indy) a DE before switching at Iowa? Riemersma was a college QB right? Denney is 6 - 7. It could happen. How about Denney and Peters at TE. Would have to be the biggest starting TE's in the league.

If not TE, the guy may be gone next year.

Actually Denny can catch really well. If you remember correctly in the preseason he dropped back from the line into pass coverage and snagged an interception out of the air.

MM seems to be able to get the best out of each player.

Wasn't Dallas Clark (Indy) a DE before switching at Iowa?  Riemersma was a college QB right?  Denney is 6 - 7.  It could happen.  How about Denney and Peters at TE.  Would have to be the biggest starting TE's in the league. 

If not TE, the guy may be gone next year.

160056[/snapback]

Gone? Why? His game has improved, he is a good situational DE and his salary is relatively low.

Gone? Why? His game has improved, he is a good situational DE and his salary is relatively low.

160185[/snapback]

Yeah, you're right Bill. I was a little harsh. I just wish he was more dominant.

i like the direction that this team is taking with trying role players at multiple positions, thereby getting the max possible out of every single player on the team...i know its kinda patriots-esque, but it has worked for them, huh...