Trade down in the 2011 draft and....

Estro

I don't know a lot about the kid. But he's a solid 305 lbs and I did see him bench 225 lbs 49 times. And I believe that is a combine record. Put another 20 lbs on him and I think he's "big enough." He's certianly strong enough.

So then why not just put another 20 pounds on Kyle Williams and just use him and Troup? There. No need for another NT.

I don't know a lot about the kid. But he's a solid 305 lbs and I did see him bench 225 lbs 49 times. And I believe that is a combine record. Put another 20 lbs on him and I think he's "big enough." He's certianly strong enough.

So then why not just put another 20 pounds on Kyle Williams and just use him and Troup? There. No need for another NT.

Exactly what Bangarang implies.

Chances are that Paea has maxed out his frame…which is fine.

He's a great football player and as I've posted a few times before, if he and Kyle Williams were our 4-3 tackles, they would wreak havoc on every play.

For those curious, Kyle Williams did a very respectable 32 reps at the combine…so Paea may be a bit stronger but they have very similar games.

people get their vaginas wet way to hard on bench press. benching a lot does not make you a good football player. id rather see linemen dead lift and squat more then bench press but that still does not make them a good football player. bench press is way over rated for a stat at the combine

To my eye (amateur draft scout wannabe) Quinn looks plenty athletic enough to play 3-4 backer. And really, there are plenty of players at that position who spend very little time in coverage…Terrell Suggs, DeMarcus Ware…

If Quinn can rush the passer and play the run like most scouts think, I don't think his coverage skills will weigh very heavily in the eyes of most teams.

I do like Miller though (after some initial doubt) and believe that he'll be a player who can do everything…kind of like an Aaron Curry with better pass rush skills.

I believe I read so ewhere that Quinn wa faster and more powerful than Peppers coming out of college. He sounds like a monster to me.