Rain on Broadway - Beatles Tribute Show

Lt. Dan's Revenge

I am going to New York City in a couple of weeks and am just hearing about the Beatles tribute show on Broadway called Rain that is supposed to be incredible. My girlfriend and I are both Beatles fans and it seems like something that would be pretty cool to get seats for, I just don't know all that much about it. Anyone saw it and have any opinions on it? Any other broadway opinions (ie. Wicked) out there? Any help would be great, I know nothing about this theatre stuff.

Do not go to Mama Mia unless you're prepared to turn in your man card.

Oh come on, Mama Mia would be a toe tapping good time!

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen

Friday night and the lights are low

Looking out for the place to go

Where they play the right music, getting in the swing

You come to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy

Night is young and the music's high

With a bit of rock music, everything is fine

You're in the mood for a dance

And when you get the chance

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen

Dancing Queen, feel the beat, from the tambourine oh yeah

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

Ooo.. see that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen

I am going to New York City in a couple of weeks and am just hearing about the Beatles tribute show on Broadway called Rain that is supposed to be incredible. My girlfriend and I are both Beatles fans and it seems like something that would be pretty cool to get seats for, I just don't know all that much about it. Anyone saw it and have any opinions on it? Any other broadway opinions (ie. Wicked) out there? Any help would be great, I know nothing about this theatre stuff.

I went to Rain when they came to Sheas last year and the show was very, very good. Its not your traditional musical with singing and dancing. Its them actually playing Beatles music. I wont spoil the show for you, but it is amazing, IMO!!!!