Who the hell cares about S. Peterson?

todd

I really don’t think you’re as liberal as you think, but that’s just a guess. BTW, I didn’t bring that up.

I guess your argument is his method of dying then.

159086[/snapback]

I just think the fact that no matter what happens to him, it won't compare to the horror his WIFE must have been feeling while he was killing her. I'm sure she was thinking about her baby, and more scared than the word "scared" can cover.

If it was up to me, he would be shot in both shins (low caliber, say with a .22 from a good distance). Let him heal with no medical attention whatsever. If bleeding out and/or infection doesnt kill him, once he is a little better, do it again. Make sure he gets a salt water bath every day, and pour some hot sauce in there.

Give him a cell, but make sure it is COVERED in fire ants. He'll eventuall have to lay down.

At that point, I would take off one of his hands in a blender set to puree.

Oh, the entire time, he would be surrounded by pictures of his dead infant child - just asa reminder of why he's being abused like that.

Cruel and unusual? Not quite enough. Remember that his wife was not a killer and got treated with about that much respect.

That answer your question?

What on earth is bunga bunga ?

159097[/snapback]

An old joke.

Three men were traveling through Africa when one day they were captured by a native tribe for trespassing on their sacred land. The men were taken to see the chief.

The chief asks the first guy if he wants death or bunga bunga. The man says, "Well I don't know what bunga bunga is, but I don't want to die so i'll take bunga bunga."

So with that the chief whipped out his very long <expletive for male genitalia> and anally intruded on the poor man.

Then he asked the second guy the same question. the man said, "that looked pretty bad, but I don't want to die either, so give me the bunga bunga." The chief gave the man the same treatment, only twice as hard and twice as long.

Finally the chief asked the third guy what he wanted. the man said, "That looked horrible. I would rather die than get bunga bunga." The Chief took the man outside and stood him in front of the entire male population of the tribe, each holding a number. "DEATH BY BUNGA BUNGA" he declared.

the fascination isn't real, it's created. the media loves salacious stories like this one. It's nothing more than a tragic local news story. it has absolutely no business in the national forum. But saturating the news with it achieves two things:

1. it creates a 6 month long drama that people tune in to hear more about. It's essentially no different from a reality show about a gruesome murder. They won't admit that this is what they're thinking, but it most certainly is.

2. it keeps peoples minds off of other things, things that are more relevant to their lives for instance...thus ensuring that they'll be more inclined to continue to watch.

I don't watch the news anymore. I saw the patterns. Anyone remember "shark season"? When all the media talked about was all the shark attacks? There were actually fewer attacks on people by sharks that year than the year before, before that, and before that, after it, etc. They just decided that sharks would be the distraction of the month.

News is a $$-driven con, just like diamonds, just like pop music, just like so many things that ought to be different.

the fascination isn't real, it's created. the media loves salacious stories like this one. It's nothing more than a tragic local news story. it has absolutely no business in the national forum. But saturating the news with it achieves two things:

1. it creates a 6 month long drama that people tune in to hear more about. It's essentially no different from a reality show about a gruesome murder. They won't admit that this is what they're thinking, but it most certainly is.

2. it keeps peoples minds off of other things, things that are more relevant to their lives for instance...thus ensuring that they'll be more inclined to continue to watch.

I don't watch the news anymore. I saw the patterns. Anyone remember "shark season"? When all the media talked about was all the shark attacks? There were actually fewer attacks on people by sharks that year than the year before, before that, and before that, after it, etc. They just decided that sharks would be the distraction of the month.

News is a $$-driven con, just like diamonds, just like pop music, just like so many things that ought to be different.

159154[/snapback]

Yep. I'm sad that today was the first time I actually saw what he looked like. I happened to be eating lunch in a cafe that had a TV on and they broke in to announce the verdict. Ruined my streak!

1) She was pregnant.

2) She was attractive.

3) 1 + 2 = Media frenzy.

Always makes you wonder why JonBenét Ramsey got so much media coverage when other kids get kidnapped all the time.

1) She was white, blonde and cute.

2) her family was very wealthy.

159014[/snapback]

Laci Peterson wasn't bad looking, but neither was she a beauty queen.

People get killed every day. There are sick bastards doing this every day. What the hell is the american media mongoloid fascination with this idiot. Thank God this is over.

158961[/snapback]

Because there are far reaching circumstances to cheating while married regardless if you believe in a hereafter.

Some things are sacred. Marriage is a promise you make to The Almighty whether you believe in him or not! Not to your wife as most people like to give credence to.

Knowingly and willingly murdering your own child so you can be "free" is perverted beyond all reasoning!!!

Karma is a B word you have to reckon with most times.

Laci Peterson wasn't bad looking, but neither was she a beauty queen.

159357[/snapback]

She was still a beautiful human being that married for love & true faith. Look what she got instead.

Rest in peace laci & connor.

People get killed every day. There are sick bastards doing this every day. What the hell is the american media mongoloid fascination with this idiot. Thank God this is over.

158961[/snapback]

I hope you're not refering to his wife and unborn child. In a world where justice is so seldom served people want to see the system work and justice meted out.

159154[/snapback]

Nodnarb, one of the better posts Ive seen in awhile. Just remember this when it comes to media everyone, imo for the most part they are vicious. They ROOT for bad things to happen. A friend of mine worked for MSNBC when Princess Diana was killed. You know what the reaction was by a lot of workers there? JUBILATION! Some where high fiving each other, boasting about how they now have something to cover for the next few days.

That is sick stevestojan and if a newsroom exploded, I wouldnt $hed a tear. To me it would be poetic justice. Sorry to rant, I HATE the media, R. Rich, I know I shouldnt hate, but I have to make an exception for the news media in this country.