Could someone who was at the game help me out?

Bill from NYC

turtle-neck, with no jacket!

At the Arizona game, I sat in the first row behind him. He wore a short-sleeved shirt....again, no coat. Remember the nasty weather?

I know little to nothing about his coaching abilities, but this man sets an example. This man is as tough a human being as I have ever seen in football. Imo, he is playing a major role in making the Buffalo Bills football team a group of tough guys. He is also becoming something of a cult hero, at least from where I sit.

GO TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Arizona game, I sat in the first row behind him. He wore a short-sleeved shirt....again, no coat. Remember the nasty weather?

I know little to nothing about his coaching abilities, but this man sets an example. This man is as tough a human being as I have ever seen in football. Imo, he is playing a major role in making the Buffalo Bills football team a group of tough guys. He is also becoming something of a cult hero, at least from where I sit.

GO TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

158755[/snapback]

You are correct Sir... (with his "standard" grey sweats)

Yea, just a turtleneck, and he was all over the place, very animated, could even see that from the Upper Deck. And it seems obvious his coaching has a profound effect on the DL - they have all improved since he showed up.

Yea, just a turtleneck, and he was all over the place, very animated, could even see that from the Upper Deck.  And it seems obvious his coaching has a profound effect on the DL - they have all improved since he showed up.

158763[/snapback]

Probably has something to do with credibility. You know, another thing GW was sorely lacking with the players.

158755[/snapback]

We must have been sitting next to you without even knowing it.

Yea, just a turtleneck, and he was all over the place, very animated, could even see that from the Upper Deck.  And it seems obvious his coaching has a profound effect on the DL - they have all improved since he showed up.

158763[/snapback]

He left his red Members Only jacket in the locker room.

YEEP!

158755[/snapback]

We must have been sitting next to you without even knowing it.

You are correct Sir...

158760[/snapback]

Can you friggin imagine????

You know, when I sat in the first row at the ariz. game, I also noticed that he never got in Gray's face. It was clear who was the boss. Gray was relatively subdued and in control. TK was pacing around, shouting things at not just the def. linemen, but at the lbs and dbs as well. NOBODY made faces, nor gave him any static, not at all.

Yeah, put him at or near the top of my list of people that I would like to have a beer with, along with BiB, and many others on this board.

TK is one bad mf.

Probably has something to do with credibility.  You know, another thing GW was sorely lacking with the players.

158768[/snapback]

Definitely. When a coach challenges his players to a wrestling match and wins, he earns credibility. ;)

Can you friggin imagine????

You know, when I sat in the first row at the ariz. game, I also noticed that he never got in Gray's face. It was clear who was the boss. Gray was relatively subdued and in control. TK was pacing around, shouting things at not just the def. linemen, but at the lbs and dbs as well. NOBODY made faces, nor gave him any static, not at all.

Yeah, put him at or near the top of my list of people that I would like to have a beer with, along with BiB, and many others on this board.

TK is one bad mf.

158779[/snapback]

I was so happy when he stayed with us and didn't ask to continue on with GW. In camp, during each and every D-Line drill he gets down into position and snaps the ball. Doesn't sound like much but doing it over and over again takes effort and is just an example of the hard work he puts in...