POLIAN DEMANDS IT !!!!!!

DreReed83

There is noi way that Reed should not get in. Tasker should but I do not see the voters valuing special teams.

There is no way of no how in any real world should not scenario where Reed would not no way couldn’t make it. Right? :)

"That'll never happen again," Reed told me last week. "You won't see an assemblage of players like that -- at least not in Buffalo. I know that."

Reed was always one for mixing negatives with positives to the point of confusing the message or turning it into a sour one. Sounds like he hasn't lost his touch.

wow, it's stunning how good those guys were compared to the garbage ralph has fielded for the last 10 years.

I almost forgot how good Jimbo was and that last throw as Joe Theismann said was pretty amazing. I would like to see us with That kind of offensive line again. Damn shame we didn't have Ted Washington back then.

Reed was always one for mixing negatives with positives to the point of confusing the message or turning it into a sour one. Sounds like he hasn't lost his touch.

I almost forgot how good Jimbo was and that last throw as Joe Theismann said was pretty amazing. I would like to see us with That kind of offensive line again. Damn shame we didn't have Ted Washington back then.

Mixing positives with negatives.

"That'll never happen again," Reed told me last week. "You won't see an assemblage of players like that -- at least not in Buffalo. I know that."

God bless him, he certainly belongs in the HOF, but Reed's wrong - we see an assemblage of players like that in Buffalo every 20-25 years or so. He probably just doesn't realize how great the Bills were in the mid-1960s.

We're just about due again...

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Reverse the Curse!!!!! B-)

Reed was great, but these highlights are more about Jim Kelly than Reed. I guess I'd forgotten that he could be that good.

My thoughts had been along the same lines as yours. Reed, Kelly, the offensive line--they all came together to make the offense function like a perfect machine. I miss those days. :(

He's right. Watch this highlight video. If that's not a Hall of Fame wide receiver, then I don't know what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-H1fl0zu0I

After watching that it's easy to see why the HOF kept him out again this year.

1. He obviously was a very selfish player - no one else caught any touchdowns on that whole clip.

2. Those uniforms - they don't hold a candle to the truly utterly fantastic threads that the team is wrapped in these days.

3. I noticed he knelt down after scoring many times. Excessive celebration. Tsk, tsk. :ph34r:

For his sake I hope he gets in before he has to go the old timer's route.