stevie on first take

section122

Stevie johnson was just on first take. Great interview sounded like an excellent teammate said his favorite catch this year was a 3 yarder that set up corey macs first ever td. Also said he has moved on from the drop but learned from it... doing this from my phone so maybe someone could help with the link. Glad there is a consistent face on espn for the bills besides berman! Lol

Watching this got me off the ok with aj green bandwagon so many more pressing needs. Feel confident it won't happen anyway his history is taking a tall wr in the middle of the draft (vincent jackson, malcolm floyd, easley, etc...)

I do agree first takes b squad isn't the best but I hardly watch interviews for the interviewer

They make such a difference. When you can sequence intelligent questions and it becomes a convo instead of awkward clunky soundbites it's much more enjoyable. A good interviewer can make a boring person highly interesting and the reverse can be said for Sir Charles. Some of the interviews with espns fill in guys at 10am are just absolutely painful lol

So Stevie, you play football right? Is buffalo cold? Do you still blame Jesus? What have you done to get in his good graces for next year? Do you think you'll tweet things like that again? Speaking of twitter, who do you follow on there? Isn't the word tweet a funny word- odd that such manly football players tweet isn't it? Oh yea football... How about the twitter reaction to jay cutler?

::Bangs head into wall::

Last week they were astonished that Rodgers belt celebration was a championship belt and not him putting on his six shooters. They spent 20 mins on how he hid it's meaning so well and how other players would be insulted. Kris jenkins just looked at them like "are you serious"

I missed that convo completely and thought it was obvious to everyone he was putting on the belt haha

Guess I've never thought of it that way but now that you mention it I guess it does make a difference. The only time I notice is when an interviewer spends the entire time lobbing softballs and continuously compliments the player which drives me insane. As much as I can't stand jim romes show he does do a great interview.

What a terrible interview and it wasn't Steves fault....the host was turrble (Charles Barkley turrble)

LMAO always good to Stevie, or any Bill for that matter, in the national media. But weak interview. The interview he had on Jim Rome was on a whole other level, hands down.

They could of at least asked him to freestyle. Would have maybe turned the interview around