Planned Parenthood?

3rdnlng

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=41522

She didn't bat an eye over 14 year old prostitutes or sex slaves. Don't criticize the messenger (Human Events) but watch the video and tell me there isn't something inherently wrong at this clinic.

Here's a link for those that would choose to shoot the messenger.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/01/video-planned-parenthood-offering-advice-to-pimps/

Edited by 3rdnlng

This ranks about a 2 on a ten point 'surprise' scale. 'Planned Parenthood' has always been a classic misnomer; those people would rather cut the baby out of your womb with a grapefruit knife than mention the possibility of keeping a it or putting it up for adoption.

But let's tamper the outrage -- if people really wanted to get rid of under aged prostitution, they could always swallow their hypocrisy and agree to legalize it for adults. Not many people are going to seek out an illegal underage prostitute when the 21 year old in the brothel down the street is legal and has a medical plan.

Well, at first it definately seemed like they were leading her in to this but damn, this chick goes right out there and sticked her entire thigh in her mouth; and that's saying something - it looks like it would be a big thigh!

Sadly, though, there are good groups out there helping women with these types of issues. I am not pro-life, I will never have a child so I could never make the determination for what is right for a woman to do. I am also not pro-choice, it seems like it is too much of a decision...I am pro-abortion. I think there should be more abortions, maybe idiots like those three would not be around.

i'm anti margaret sanger, the founder of planned parenthoood. initially, her movement was about eugenics which is well documented. this is quite simply immoral and has no place in modern civilization. to my knowledge, planned parenthood has never publicly condemned her statements regarding this and thus should remain an object of scorn.

I've been keeping my out for how the mainstream media was going to treat this story. I see the Washington Post had an article but it was more slanted towards the "scam" than the ramifications of the office manager. Anybody see this get picked up by NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/01/AR2011020106135.html

I've been keeping my out for how the mainstream media was going to treat this story. I see the Washington Post had an article but it was more slanted towards the "scam" than the ramifications of the office manager.

Like how they blasted the people who busted acorn?

Anybody see this get picked up by NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN?

You are kidding, right?

Like how they blasted the people who busted acorn?

You are kidding, right?

Well, eventually the mainstream media did pick up the ACORN scandal but with a slant against the "scammers". I think it was only because they were being slammed so heavily by talk radio that they felt compelled to pick up the story. I tend to keep up with the news during the day via Drudge and MSN Home Page so I rarely watch the talking heads on the evening news. So, to answer your question I am not kidding.

Thanks. I wonder why MSNBC felt compelled to post a video directly after the article about a nun who was excommunicated for supporting a "life-saving abortion"?