North Carolina Draft

North Carolina has got crazy talent, and could fill are whole draft board. I'm not say we should do that but it would be interesting to see;

1. DE Robert Quinn

2. DT Marvin Austin

3. ILB Quan Sturdivant

4. OLB Bruce Carter

5. CB Kendrick Burney

6. SS Da'Norris Searcy

7. RB Ryan Houston (real beast mode 6'2" 245 Blunt Jr.)

North Carolina has got crazy talent, and could fill are whole draft board. I'm not say we should do that but it would be interesting to see;

1. DE Robert Quinn

2. DT Marvin Austin

3. ILB Quan Sturdivant

4. OLB Bruce Carter

5. CB Kendrick Burney

6. SS Da'Norris Searcy

I wouldn't mind seeing half these guys in a Bills uni next year. Butch Davis has done a hell of a job recruiting in Tar Heel land. Too bad that some of the players got stupid and they and the team got punished for it. Imagine if they had that talent all year. They would have easily been a Top 10 team with probably some outside rumblings for a BCS title game berth.

I think any or all of those first 5 listed can help the Bills.

1. DE Robert Quinn

2. DT Marvin Austin

3. ILB Quan Sturdivant

4. OLB Bruce Carter

5. CB Kendrick Burney

6. SS Da'Norris Searcy

That's a fun one! You have one more RD4 pick to make if you want, so make Quinn-Sturdivant-Austin-Carter your first 4 picks (we have Carter going at #77 because he's a 4-3 OLB and drops 80 picks if he's used as a SILB, he's too lightweight for a RD1-2 pick) and take WR Greg Little a little early at RD#4B. Take Deunta Williams SS at RD#5, Burney CB at RD#6, and Houston as our bruiser RB in RD#7.

That's a fun one! You have one more RD4 pick to make if you want, so make Quinn-Sturdivant-Austin-Carter your first 4 picks (we have Carter going at #77 because he's a 4-3 OLB and drops 80 picks if he's used as a SILB, he's too lightweight for a RD1-2 pick) and take WR Greg Little a little early at RD#4B. Take Deunta Williams SS at RD#5, Burney CB at RD#6, and Houston as our bruiser RB in RD#7.

Hey Astro, do one with Alabama, that would be fun too.

p.s. I new we have extra fourth but didn't like TJ Yates and didn't see Greg Little.