Calling all Bills Fans for a BIG game....

OK, we're back in it. Anyone who wants to meet up to watch the game in Richmond VA, I think it would be great. If we could get a nice big group I think it would be very very fun. There are a small corps of us Bills fans that go to THIS Mulligan's Sports Grille.....

Mulligans Sports Grille

11146 Hull St Rd

Midlothian, VA 23112-3205

Phone: (804) 744-8686

We have a group of about 12 that watch the game every Sunday. If you get there early, about 11:45 when it opens, we would be able to control the whole main floor. The guy who owns the bar is from Buffalo, and the cooks usually wear Bills hats.

It's a pretty cool setup to watch the game. Each table/booth has it's own personal TV in it with Direct TV hooked up to it. In additon, there are the 4 Big screens on the restaurant side, and 4 more big screens over the bar.

I would LOVE to see a bunch of Bills fans down there. Anyone have any interest? I'll be the first one to get there and hold things down. The only bad thing is that they wouldn't reserve the room for us. So, and this is no big deal.......everyone gets there at 11:30..........start eating, and wait until the game comes on. Would be very fun!!!

Anyone interested. I can give you my number and we can set it up!

CVA

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we're back in it.  Anyone who wants to meet up to watch the game in Richmond VA, I think it would be great.  If we could get a nice big group I think it would be very very fun.  There are a small corps of us Bills fans that go to THIS Mulligan's Sports Grille.....

Mulligans Sports Grille

11146 Hull St Rd

We have a group of about 12 that watch the game every Sunday.  If you get there early, about 11:45 when it opens, we would be able to control the whole main floor.  The guy who owns the bar is from Buffalo, and the cooks usually wear Bills hats.

It's a pretty cool setup to watch the game.  Each table/booth has it's own personal TV in it with Direct TV hooked up to it.  In additon,  there are the 4 Big screens on the restaurant side, and 4 more big screens over the bar.

I would LOVE to see a bunch of Bills fans down there.  Anyone have any interest?  I'll be the first one to get there and hold things down.  The only bad thing is that they wouldn't reserve the room for us.  So, and this is no big deal.......everyone gets there at 11:30..........start eating, and wait until the game comes on.  Would be very fun!!!

Anyone interested.  I can give you my number and we can set it up!

CVA

158202[/snapback]

I know it's a bar but would it be ok if I brought my 12 year old son? He's a huge Bills fan too and it would be nice to have some company since Richmond is a 4 hour drive for me.

I know it's a bar but would it be ok if I brought my 12 year old son? He's a huge Bills fan too and it would be nice to have some company since Richmond is a 4 hour drive for me.

158208[/snapback]

Oh yeah......as a matter of fact......right across from me last week was a Viking fan (a dad) with a 12 yr old girl, and a 7 yr old girl.

It's a good bar for football. Many many kids go every week.

It's fun, you should come!

BIG BILLS GROUP would be great.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.  I'll do what I can to make your trip smooth.

158271[/snapback]

CentralVA, I live in Richmond, but will not be able to attend. Long ago trip planned for my wifes birthday to the big apple. I will tivo the game and hope not to hear any scores till I get back Sunday around 7. But, would like to heaqr about future games, especially the Pitt game. Let me know.

THX

I'm going to do my best to be there! I'll send you a personal message later this week, CenteralVaBills.

I live up in Fredericksburg. We usually have two couples at the Hard Time Cafe and Cue at Four-Mile Fork. We had to dump Unlce Sams as it was taken over by Steelers' fans. What I find so annoying is how many fans I KNOW are in this area, but I never see more than two or three at any one place. I am tired of having the Bills game turned off right in front of me because I'm the only Bills fan there.

I hope to see lots of you Sunday in Richmond!

CentralVA,  I live in Richmond, but will not be able to attend. Long ago trip planned for my wifes birthday to the big apple. I will tivo the game and hope not to hear any scores till I get back Sunday around 7. But, would like to heaqr about future games, especially the Pitt game. Let me know.

THX

158292[/snapback]

Hey Plenz,

Yeah cool. We're there every week. I have season tickets, so I will be attending the Bills-Pitt game. But the rest of the little group will be there. As a matter of fact, there is another couple there that just used my tickets for the Cleveland game. However, we'll both be attending the Steeler game.

I want a BIG group there this week. We'll be there for the Frisco game too. The Pittsburgh game.....well, some of us will be gone. Would love to see ya there anytime though!

CVA

hehe, I assume you gave the address so bone-heads like me don't go to the closed Mulligans?!  :o

I will seriously try to make it this week for the Cinci game...

158318[/snapback]

LOL, yeah, we had some confusion the last time. There are 3 Mulligan's in Richmond. All of which are pretty cool.

But yeah, this one is right off of a main highway, easy to get to from any direction. Let me know if you think you can make it.

I'll keep posting this time.....all week......We WILL have to get there early to make sure we can all sit together!

Would love to see you there!

CVA

I'm going to do my best to be there! I'll send you a personal message later this week, CenteralVaBills.

I live up in Fredericksburg. We usually have two couples at the Hard Time Cafe and Cue at Four-Mile Fork. We had to dump Unlce Sams as it was taken over by Steelers' fans. What I find so annoying is how many fans I KNOW are in this area, but I never see more than two or three at any one place. I am tired of having the Bills game turned off right in front of me because I'm the only Bills fan there.

I hope to see lots of you Sunday in Richmond!

158336[/snapback]

It would be great. Hey, we could all even meet at MY HOUSE earlier in the morning. I only live about 3 miles from the place. That way we could all go at the same time. How fun would that be?

I could leave my phone number at work, and you all could call me for directions. Then we could all head over and take the place over.

I have a pretty decent place with plenty of parking. Would be really fun.

Come on down!

I'm going to do my best to make it. It'll be the next best thing for me and my son since we couldn't make the St. Louis game. I kind of got the ok from my wife. Kind of doesn't always mean yes though. Married guys understand.  ;)

158427[/snapback]

LOL, I hear ya! Hope we get some Bills fans there!

It will be fun. Maybe if we all get together, we'll build some serious positive karma!

Go Bills!

that is right near me, i probably have to work sunday til 5,but can be there for the post game festivities!

OK, we're back in it.  Anyone who wants to meet up to watch the game in Richmond VA, I think it would be great.  If we could get a nice big group I think it would be very very fun.  There are a small corps of us Bills fans that go to THIS Mulligan's Sports Grille.....

Mulligans Sports Grille

11146 Hull St Rd

We have a group of about 12 that watch the game every Sunday.  If you get there early, about 11:45 when it opens, we would be able to control the whole main floor.  The guy who owns the bar is from Buffalo, and the cooks usually wear Bills hats.

It's a pretty cool setup to watch the game.  Each table/booth has it's own personal TV in it with Direct TV hooked up to it.  In additon,  there are the 4 Big screens on the restaurant side, and 4 more big screens over the bar.

I would LOVE to see a bunch of Bills fans down there.  Anyone have any interest?  I'll be the first one to get there and hold things down.  The only bad thing is that they wouldn't reserve the room for us.  So, and this is no big deal.......everyone gets there at 11:30..........start eating, and wait until the game comes on.  Would be very fun!!!

Anyone interested.  I can give you my number and we can set it up!

CVA

158202[/snapback]

Just pulled up the directions on mapquest. Only an hour from my house.  I may try to make it to this one, but won't know until later in the week>  I'll stay in touch.

158476[/snapback]

Yeah, come on down......I'll keep posting daily. We'll need to be fairly organized so that we'll all be there in plenty of time AND at the same time.

The more and more I think about it, we may just meet at my house and try to go together. Like I said, I only live 3 miles away. It would be fun to assemble all Bills fans at my house!

We're going to try and make it. We live in Ashland. Sometimes we go to the Mulligans in Mechanicsville because it's closer. The Mulligans there is great because some of the booths have a private TV.

However, we will be in DC for an an event Saturday night and do not plan to return until late Sunday morning. If the times work out, all four of us will be there.

What's the smoking situation there? We will have our two children (big Bills fans) and I noticed someone else was going to bring their child.