Calling all Bills Fans for a BIG game....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jin,

By yourself, or with others?

163920[/snapback]

Probably just me. I think my girl is going to drop me off and then go shopping with some friends of hers from Richmond.. Which sits fine fine with me because I can do all the drinking I want with no worries. :D

Probably just me. I think my girl is going to drop me off and then go shopping with some friends of hers from Richmond..  Which sits fine fine with me because I can do all the drinking I want with no worries. :D

163941[/snapback]

LOL, haven't converted her yet huh? I took mine to her first game this year, and now, 5 live games later, she's hooked!

Yeah, I think there should be about 12.  Maybe more, if all of those on here show or show late like some said they were going to!

We'll see I guess!

163918[/snapback]

Unfortunately, the "potential snags" I previously mentioned have materialized and I won't be attending. This is just a really hectic time of year. Have fun boys and girls and GO BILLS!!!

Unfortunately, the "potential snags" I previously mentioned have materialized and I won't be attending. This is just a really hectic time of year. Have fun boys and girls and GO BILLS!!!

164085[/snapback]

No prob......we'll probably try to build this back up week by week and see where it goes!

Yeah, I think there should be about 12.  Maybe more, if all of those on here show or show late like some said they were going to!

We'll see I guess!

163918[/snapback]

I'd be doing back flips if there were 12 Bills fans at one bar at one time where I live. I still hope to make it down there, by the way, but I am not sure yet.

I'd be doing back flips if there were 12 Bills fans at one bar at one time where I live. I still hope to make it down there, by the way, but I am not sure yet.

164151[/snapback]

Yeah, come on Scribs, get down here......I want to be surrounded by Bills fans this week. We can all go nuts together when something happens or we score!

I usually don't try and organize groups, but this could be fun. I want to be 9-6 so bad going into Pittsburgh, I just want some good Karma!