Watching Rex Ryan slam his headset at the end...

Spiderweb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if the NFLPA & NFL can get the darn CBA in place, we can also watch them implode with salary cap issues. That is, assuming a cap will still be part of the agreement.

At least he can now go home a play with that "wife" of his until he gets back on his "feet".

(edit: Rex with Tasker post game, "well be back and we'll win this sucker..." Piss off you loud mouth jackwagon.)

Edited by Spiderweb

Now, if the NFLPA & NFL can get the darn CBA in place, we can also watch them implode with salary cap issues. That is, assuming a cap will still be part of the agreement.

At least he can now go home a play with that "wife" of his until he gets back on his "feet".

(edit: Rex with Tasker post game, "well be back and we'll win this sucker..." Piss off you loud mouth jackwagon.)

With a salary cap the Jets will be finished. Nice!!

C'mon, I'm willing to bet that most everyone here would rather have Rex Ryan coaching the Bills than Chan Gailey. (I'm not saying that Gailey is a bad head coach, only that Ryan has moved into the top tier of current coaches).

While I'm no Jets fan, obviously, he and that team have more personality and spirit than most NFL teams. They've been fun to watch in the midst of the playoff hoopla and they did vanquish the hated Pats.

It would have been nice to see a fanbase which hasn't celebrated a Super Bowl win in 40 years get that opportunity, rather than see Steeler Nation celebrate another "same old, same old" championship...especially with Ben Rapistbeatstheraplisberger holding that trophy high in a couple of weeks.

C'mon, I'm willing to bet that most everyone here would rather have Rex Ryan coaching the Bills than Chan Gailey. (I'm not saying that Gailey is a bad head coach, only that Ryan has moved into the top tier of current coaches).

While I'm no Jets fan, obviously, he and that team have more personality and spirit than most NFL teams. They've been fun to watch in the midst of the playoff hoopla and they did vanquish the hated Pats.

It would have been nice to see a fanbase which hasn't celebrated a Super Bowl win in 40 years get that opportunity, rather than see Steeler Nation celebrate another "same old, same old" championship...especially with Ben Rapistbeatstheraplisberger holding that trophy high in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, I don't get the over-the-top hatred for R.R. around here. While obviously no fan of the Jets, I respect the job that he has done. - Two straight AFC Championship appearances is quite an accomplishment.

- The guy declares that he didn't "come here to kiss Belichick's ring" then proceeds to end a 9 year losing streak to the Pats.

Meanwhile, we're rebuilding for 11 years. How can any Bills fan laugh at this guy??? If a boisterous fat ass came here and instantly delivered us to two straight AFC Championship games, you guys would worship the ground he walked on!

Yeah, I don't get the over-the-top hatred for R.R. around here. While obviously no fan of the Jets, I respect the job that he has done. - Two straight AFC Championship appearances is quite an accomplishment.

- The guy declares that he didn't "come here to kiss Belichick's ring" then proceeds to end a 9 year losing streak to the Pats.

Meanwhile, we're rebuilding for 11 years. How can any Bills fan laugh at this guy??? If a boisterous fat ass came here and instantly delivered us to two straight AFC Championship games, you guys would worship the ground he walked on!

100% agree.

...especially with Ben Rapistbeatstheraplisberger holding that trophy high in a couple of weeks.

Ummm it's not like the Jets don't have their own "Dirty" Sanchez. Any way you slice it the AFC representative to the super bowl was going to have a quarterback with a sexual assault charge in their past.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/12504422/

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2011/01/mark-sanchez-has-a-ben-roethlisberger-style-rape-accusation-in-his-past/

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E00E5DE103FF93BA15757C0A9609C8B63

100% agree.

The "Jest" defense the past couple of years has been special, and it's hard not to like the Jest penchant for having strong o-lines (which was true even before Ryan), yet he's had an owner willing to spend big the past few years on players (FA's). I donb't believe all the success the team has had of late is primarily due to Ryan. $$$ is the prime reason.

Still, as evidenced before the season began, there is a group of players on that team (led by Mangold) that they haven't been taken care of as promised. Winning is a heck of a cure for what ails a team, but let them have some adversity and they would crumble from within.

Hell NO... what good is a coach that talks all of this @!# but can't even get to the Super Bowl? See Schottenheimer, Marty.

Chan Gailey has the same number of rings as a HC... ZERO. I like Gailey, and I wouldn't trade him in for that blowhard. You earn victories not by bluster, but by EXECUTION!

I'd rather see that kind of reaction than Dick Jauron's 1000 yard stare. That said, I hated the way Ryan was laughing the last time we played them. I also hate watching Belicheck pug smirk when they are beating the crap out of us. There are 2 goals we should have in 2011: beat New England, & the Jets. I only hope we beat New England so bad we get a similar reaction from Belicheck.