Bledsoe on Wease this morning

CosmicBills

I don't know who else caught this, but this morning on Wease Bledsoe was talking about when he went into the stands during the game. I was at the game and remember seeing it and talking to my brother about it but I don't know if they showed it on TV.

Drew rolled out and threw the ball away, but his momentum carried him to the wall right in front of the Clevland section where he stopped and jokingly pulled down a Browns fan's hat over his eyes.

Wease asked him what was said and Drew said as he was running to the sidelines that guy yelled, "Hey Drew! You SUCK!" So Drew responded, "Yeah, but we're sure kicking your ass today aren't we." And pulled down the guys hat.

I don't know who else caught this, but this morning on Wease Bledsoe was talking about when he went into the stands during the game. I was at the game and remember seeing it and talking to my brother about it but I don't know if they showed it on TV.

Drew rolled out and threw the ball away, but his momentum carried him to the wall right in front of the Clevland section where he stopped and jokingly pulled down a Browns fan's hat over his eyes.

Wease asked him what was said and Drew said as he was running to the sidelines that guy yelled, "Hey Drew! You SUCK!" So Drew responded, "Yeah, but we're sure kicking your ass today aren't we." And pulled down the guys hat.

158122[/snapback]

:o:D:lol:

Drew rolled out and threw the ball away, but his momentum carried him to the wall right in front of the Clevland section

Drew garnered enough inertia to carry him all the way to the wall? :o

Actually I think I know what play you're talking about as I remember being a little surprised at how fast he got wheeling toward the sideline.

Was it down around the 10 at what I think was the scoreboard end?

If so, I think CBS missed what would have been an interesting shot.

Cya

Drew garnered enough inertia to carry him all the way to the wall?  :o

Actually I think I know what play you're talking about as I remember being a little surprised at how fast he got wheeling toward the sideline.

Cya

158139[/snapback]

Yup, that was the one. I think he threw the ball away (out of the back of the endzone).

Yup, that was the one. I think he threw the ball away

Yeah, I love rolling the QB out near the goalline 'cuz it's a real pain to defend, but I didn't think that was a great call/design in that case.

They rolled him to the short side when they were on the near hash and already had 2 WR's on that side of the field.

It got real crowded real quick and there was just no room to stick it in anywhere so he threw it away.

Thanx for the funny anecdote.

Cya

They did show it on TV, btw.

158159[/snapback]

Not only did they show it on TV, but they actually replayed it, and if you watch you'll notice that Drew could've stopped quite a few feet before making it to the stands. That must've been the moment when the guy yelled "you suck" because then he kept going. Looked more like he rubbed his head jokingly more than he meant to pull his hat down.

A great scene, nonetheless.

Looked more like he rubbed his head jokingly more than he meant to pull his hat down.

A great scene, nonetheless.

158176[/snapback]

That's probably what he did. I was on the other side of the field watching with binoculars so I couldn't see what he did exactly.

Drew garnered enough inertia to carry him all the way to the wall?  ;)

Cya

158139[/snapback]

They didn't miss it. We saw it in Alaska. The guy was wearing a dog biscuit necklace. Funny.

Guest Guest_prez105_*

That was directly in front of where I sit, all browns fans had that front row and that dude was being a loud mouth the whole game, after that happened we all asked him what Drew said and he told us he didn't understand him, it was pretty funny though.

Guest Ron Artest

Hey, he runs into teh stands and assaults an opposin teams fan, he should get the rest of the season off, just like me! It's all the same, isn't it?