Key To Understanding Men. . .

CountDorkula

I play in a co-ed hockey league and the women who play in it are the only women I've ever met who are 100% comfortable around men. We sweat, we stink, we drink beer and they are right there with us. They are living proof that women are capable of understanding guys and being one of the guys.

PTR

I thought that they understood until one of them gave me a good whack in the balls with a hockey stick.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I compromise - we put BOTH seats down, so that way we BOTH have to lift it up to use it. Problem solved! :D

i bet she came up with this?

what a wimp

Dude, I WAS JOKING & being factual... Don't take life so seriously!

Why the attack, you are the one with actual documented mental issues.

Why do people have to be so nasty... My post wasn't nasty, why the hate? What did I ever do?

this sounds super fruity

I play in a co-ed hockey league and the women who play in it are the only women I've ever met who are 100% comfortable around men. We sweat, we stink, we drink beer and they are right there with us. They are living proof that women are capable of understanding guys and being one of the guys.

PTR

how long are their beards?

i like feminine chicks.

sporty hockey ladies????

So true.

All the stereotypes, I just don't understand... They are just that: stereotypes. I mean all these stories about toilet seats, sports, this or that... Whatever... I don't understand... I have been married 15 years to the same lovely FEMALE and have two lovely children... And if it weren't for the outside stereotypes... I would never have thought of this stuff people are saying.

Notice I capitalized female above... No wise cracks here...;)

i agree with you. my wife only mentioned the toilet seat thing till she saw it in a movie....

i had to pimp slap a couple times to get my way.

So true.

All the stereotypes, I just don't understand... They are just that: stereotypes. I mean all these stories about toilet seats, sports, this or that... Whatever... I don't understand... I have been married 15 years to the same lovely FEMALE and have two lovely children... And if it weren't for the outside stereotypes... I would never have thought of this stuff people are saying.

Notice I capitalized female above... No wise cracks here...;)

Why are you insecure about your wife's gender?

Why are you insecure about your wife's gender?

I am not... Huh? How did you read that into what I wrote? :blink: :blink:

I wrote that in there becuase I thought people would see that as a "softball" and make an easy joke. When I said: "No wise cracks." I do admit, it was a bit awkward... I thought maybe one of the board's homophobes would make a wise crack.

Don't read too much into BlueFire... Just nothing but funning around.

My bad.. Just standard "locker room" type of talk and I should know better than to engage in it.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois