2010 QB class

Thoner7

They will ALL be on offensive cooridinator #2 for next season.

Tebow, Clausen, and McCoy all lost their HCs and Bradfords OC left town to take over in Cleveland. This always seems to be a "scape goat" excuse as to why a certain QB never developed - like Jason Campbell and our own Losman and Edwards.

It may be interesting to see how each improves/regresses from this year to next.

Tebow, Clausen, and McCoy all lost their HCs and Bradfords OC left town to take over in Cleveland. This always seems to be a "scape goat" excuse as to why a certain QB never developed - like Jason Campbell and our own Losman and Edwards.

It may be interesting to see how each improves/regresses from this year to next.

Tebow and McCoy both showed promise toward the end of the season. Clausen just never had a chance to succeed, playing in that putrid offense. It will be interesting to see what happens with them. I suspect that Carolina will draft a QB early to compete with Clausen. Same with Cleveland.

Tebow and McCoy both showed promise toward the end of the season. Clausen just never had a chance to succeed, playing in that putrid offense. It will be interesting to see what happens with them. I suspect that Carolina will draft a QB early to compete with Clausen. Same with Cleveland.

I don't know about Cleveland, they seem set on McCoy, I see them getting a veteran QB in FA before drafting another one early

I don't know about Cleveland, they seem set on McCoy, I see them getting a veteran QB in FA before drafting another one early

I don't think they're set on McCoy, I just think he was better than Jake Delhomme (which isn't saying much). Let's be honest here...McCoy played okay, but he didn't exactly "light up the stat sheet." I wouldn't be shocked if Holmgren pulled the trigger on a QB at the #6 spot...especially if AJ Green is off the board.

8 games...74.5 QB rating, 60.8 completion% 6 TD's 9 INT's

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

I don't think they're set on McCoy, I just think he was better than Jake Delhomme (which isn't saying much). Let's be honest here...McCoy played okay, but he didn't exactly "light up the stat sheet." I wouldn't be shocked if Holmgren pulled the trigger on a QB at the #6 spot...especially if AJ Green is off the board.

I think in judging QBs many Bills fans judge the grass always being greener elsewhere. Tebow would have been our savior but to do this ignores the fact that with our OL and with our D keeping the O off the field and on its heels likely the same O problems Tebow had would happened here (and likely would have been worse.

I think that basically almost any vet would have done better than a rookie with our O (except maybe Bradford who I think is the real deal but he likely would have been far worse here than he was if we had him). Fitzy is likely not our answer for the future but I think he performed better here than we would have with any of the rookie QBs.

If anything I expected Bradford to improve and McCoy to regress. Mostly due to Pat Schumer, who was so ridiculously conservative. He held Bradford back this year, and will be the downfall of Colt in Cleveland. Especially if they match his conservative on offense with the bend but dont break tampa 2 of Dicky J.

I think in judging QBs many Bills fans judge the grass always being greener elsewhere. Tebow would have been our savior but to do this ignores the fact that with our OL and with our D keeping the O off the field and on its heels likely the same O problems Tebow had would happened here (and likely would have been worse.

I think that basically almost any vet would have done better than a rookie with our O (except maybe Bradford who I think is the real deal but he likely would have been far worse here than he was if we had him). Fitzy is likely not our answer for the future but I think he performed better here than we would have with any of the rookie QBs.

:blink: Me fail English that's unpossible - Ralph Wiggun

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

They are set on McCoy, trust me

If anything I expected Bradford to improve and McCoy to regress. Mostly due to Pat Schumer, who was so ridiculously conservative. He held Bradford back this year, and will be the downfall of Colt in Cleveland. Especially if they match his conservative on offense with the bend but dont break tampa 2 of Dicky J.

Shurmur brought Bradford along very nicely, especially for a team whose receivers & TE's were as bad as they were.

They are set on McCoy, trust me

Shurmur brought Bradford along very nicely, especially for a team whose receivers & TE's were as bad as they were.

For a rookie QB to play as well as McCoy played in the circumstances he was in? I thought he showed great promise.

And no, I don't think Pat Shurmur stunted Bradford's development at all. On the contrary, I think Shurmur did a great job with Bradford.

Pat Shurmur was Andy Reid's QBs Coach for ten years after a great collegiate playing career at Michigan State.

Shurmur's uncle, Fritz was a longtime defensive coordinator for the Packers, winning a Super Bowl with Mike Holmgren and Reggie White.

I'm expecting McCoy to flourish under Pat Shurmur.

Bro, I'm almost certain Chan Gailey will be calling Levi Brown's plays next season.