Fairley makes if official

bbb

Gotta admit, he'd look great slamming Brady's head into the turf after the whistle...or lowering his helmet and deliberately spearing Brady in the back - right before Goodell hands him a one-year suspension for being a dirty thug.

Hilarious.

Gotta admit, he'd look great slamming Brady's head into the turf after the whistle...or lowering his helmet and deliberately spearing Brady in the back - right before Goodell hands him a one-year suspension for being a dirty thug.

I owe you an apology

That earlier video did not convince me he was dirty, but that play where he shoved the player's face into the turf after the whistle tells me he is both dirty AND stupid. That stunt cost him in th edraft and at contract time

Playing in Buffalo would make him even madder. LET'S DRAFT HIM ! ! !

REAL football players and REAL men in REAL LIFE. Do their rough stuff between the sidelines and before the whistle blows

Anyone who hits late, out of bounds, cheaps shots, or talks trash is a POS and I won't be his fan

My father was always a big fan of Tom Day-the way he would knock a QB or ball carrier on his ass and then reach down yo help him off the ground

Edited by Bills99999

IN A PERFECT WORLD: I know a lot of people may disagree with this however, IMO - We we take the biggest/best DE in the draft at #3 (Fairley) and then trade up and get Cam Newton.

A few months ago I was a huge fan of Mallet and not so big on Newton but I recorded a few of their games and have been watching them over & over and I am now a bigger fan of Newton than Mallet. Newton is a big kid with tons of talent & heart which will help him be successful in the NFL. Mallet is a little too frail and combine that with his lack of mobility, he may very well have a short career in the NFL.

If the Bills get either Fairley or Newton, I will buy their jerseys. If we get both of them I will buy 2 jerseys. I haven't been excited about a Bills player enough to buy a jersey in a long time.

Does anyone else think this guy looks EXACTLY like Keenan Thompson?

http://www.coolmarri...hris-brown2.jpg

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=646

I dont see it. But i gotta say i was shocked at what a nice guy he looks like, he plays mean! I can't believe the draft projection has Locker going so early.

IN A PERFECT WORLD: I know a lot of people may disagree with this however, IMO - We we take the biggest/best DE in the draft at #3 (Fairley) and then trade up and get Cam Newton.

A few months ago I was a huge fan of Mallet and not so big on Newton but I recorded a few of their games and have been watching them over & over and I am now a bigger fan of Newton than Mallet. Newton is a big kid with tons of talent & heart which will help him be successful in the NFL. Mallet is a little too frail and combine that with his lack of mobility, he may very well have a short career in the NFL.

If the Bills get either Fairley or Newton, I will buy their jerseys. If we get both of them I will buy 2 jerseys. I haven't been excited about a Bills player enough to buy a jersey in a long time.

Mallett weighs in at about 240lbs and can probably put on another 15-20 lbs on the frame he has as a pro. That would make him as big as Newton or maybe even bigger. They are both top prospects, IMO. If Mallett's ceiling is Bledsoe/Flacco, that really pretty good and a lot better than we have had for a long while. He can be accurate and has one of the biggest arms I have ever seen.

As for Fairley, he is a huge talent but I think Marcell Dareus can be as good and maybe even a better pro without the risk of character issues. I don't think I would pick another Albert Haynesworth with Dareus on the board.