Marcel Dareus

BeastMode54

Scheme does not matter. We will run a little bit of everything like most teams do. No team stays in one type of defense ALL the time. They may have a BASE 3-4 or 4-3, but depending on what the offense does, you might find yourself in the Nickel or Dime all game. You might have to adjust coverages and DLine play.

Worrying about scheme and if a player will fit your defensive scheme is a recipe for disaster. Ask Dickie J.

Scheme does not matter. We will run a little bit of everything like most teams do. No team stays in one type of defense ALL the time. They may have a BASE 3-4 or 4-3, but depending on what the offense does, you might find yourself in the Nickel or Dime all game. You might have to adjust coverages and DLine play.

Worrying about scheme and if a player will fit your defensive scheme is a recipe for disaster. Ask Dickie J.

Thing is that Dareus plays the 3-4 but can play the 4-3. He isn't labeled a scheme player. He played 3-4 NT and DE but a lot of scouting reports say he can play a 4-3 DT. Which to me make him all the more valuable as the only line position in he wouldn't be able to play is 4-3 DE.

Which means Dareus would be able to play 3 out of the 4 line positions in the 3-4 or 4-3.

i like him. hes been some what over shadowed by the big year fairley had. i like both but have been thinking MD could be of more value to us. because he can play multiple positions across the line. besides the more i hear about fairley the more concerns i have. his weight issues from juco to now and his relationship with the king of lazy jamrcus"superstar" russel.

but we are talking about the bills and id think MD would help us a lot be a immediate impact player. so in that case the bills will take AJ green. i really like him but we got no business taking him