How does harbaugh decision

Does this change Lucks mind?

Now what if Stanford hires a head coach that decides he wants to run a different offense?

Luck has to learn a new system?

Any thoughts? or Does it not change a thing for Luck?

He didn't go back to school for football. He wants a degree. That's his main motive so Harbaugh going pro doesn't change things at all.

The nerve of this little punk wanting to stay in school and earn a degree. :huh:

Honestly in my opinion, it is stupid on his part. He is a granteed top 10 pick if not top 3 and will get a huge contract which should set it up for life. If he gets injured next year or has a bad year, it will cost him millions if not ruin his career completely. I have a lot of respect to the fact that he wants a college degree, but guess what, he can get one of those anytime after he is done playing in the NFL. Hell he could complete it during a couple off seasons.

He didn't go back to school for football. He wants a degree. That's his main motive so Harbaugh going pro doesn't change things at all.

That degree that he is going back for could possibly cost him millions of dollars. I'm not saying it will, but it is very risky going back another year when you are the number 1 pick and have a new coaching staff coming in. I wish him Luck, but if that's my son and he asks my opinion I tell him to come out and finish school in the off season. Hell hire a staff of tutors to follow you around the country to finish your degree. Like I said it's his choice and I hope it all works well for him.

That degree that he is going back for could possibly cost him millions of dollars. I'm not saying it will, but it is very risky going back another year when you are the number 1 pick and have a new coaching staff coming in. I wish him Luck, but if that's my son and he asks my opinion I tell him to come out and finish school in the off season. Hell hire a staff of tutors to follow you around the country to finish your degree. Like I said it's his choice and I hope it all works well for him.

I'm sure he's thought about all that, and he's made his decision. He's majoring in a REAL subject, unlike most of the football players who major in bullsht majors like sociology, or communications. He's a smart kid, and just because you return for your senior year, doesnt mean you'll get hurt. Worked out for Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Philip Rivers just fine.

Yea..like hiring a staff of tutors to teach you architecture will really work. He'll be just fine. Even if he does get hurt, there's a good chance that there won't even be an NFL season in 2011-12 so he'll have time to recover.

I think he's making the right decision because he's majoring in a REAL major. Not a bullsht course like sociology where you can make up for it any time you want.

Much respect for Luck putting his education first.

The two leading candidates for the Stanford HC and the Stanford OC and DC. They dont really play a complicated offense. Lots of Big heavy sets thenf short passes when the defense loads the box.

The biggest problem is that 3-4 of their 200 man o-line is leaving.

Unless someone cones in and tries to run a spread or an option they'll Luck will be fine, but he does have until the 15th to change his mind.

Maybe the flip flop queers Carolina and we get him at #3. A boy can dream . . .