Get Ready For It Boys and Girls ...

TSNBDSC

... we played another bad team ... today means nothing ... cinci played a great game against a team that wiped the floor with us ... we'll lose next week ... we only scored 37 points this week ...

157093[/snapback]

only????????? LOL they only got 17yards you dumbass LOL

... we played another bad team ... today means nothing ... cinci played a great game against a team that wiped the floor with us ... we'll lose next week ... we only scored 37 points this week ...

157093[/snapback]

It's like some of these retards are just waiting in the weeds to jump on this team no matter what......what the hell is wrong with you? We kicked the living SH*T out of this team today. Can't you enjoy it for five friggin minutes? My God, man

It's like some of these retards are just waiting in the weeds to jump on this team no matter what......what the hell is wrong with you? We kicked the living SH*T out of this team today. Can't you enjoy it for five friggin minutes?  My God, man

157112[/snapback]

Has anybody even started that yet? Sometimes these threads are worse then the complaining ones.

People that think about losing like that are NOT real fans. Your the LOSER! We won a game against a PRO NFL TEAM not pop warner moron! We will win next week yes it will be tough but WE WILL WIN!! We are one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now just enjoy it God DAMN!!

People that think about losing like that are NOT real fans. Your the LOSER! We won a game against a PRO NFL TEAM not pop warner moron! We will win next week yes it will be tough but WE WILL WIN!! We are one of the hottest teams in the nfl right now just enjoy it God DAMN!!

157126[/snapback]

Amen brother amen....anybody that has a pessimistic outlook on these next few weeks should really just hang themselves in their closet because I can't even remember when the stretch run of our season meant ANYTHING!!! And you are definitely not a true fan if you cannot have fun watching this team destroy other PROFESSIONALS. All I really want for Christmas is for people like ICE and the rest of "Team Pessimism" to just shut up.

The Bills didn't choose to have the Browns on the agenda today.......and the mark of a good team is that they beat the teams they're supposed to beat......well, we didn't just beat them......we knocked them into oblivion and embarrassed them. We took care of business and I expect we'll take care of it next week, too.

157093[/snapback]

Yea your a dumba$$. Please give me a list of which teams are the real teams, cuz were going to the playoffs. Then what will you say?

Get ready for what? A thread predicting people will say negative things? Way to go Nostradamus.

Enjoy the win yourself. Don't start bitching before others even do.

157099[/snapback]

Amen - these threads are such a freaking joke. They contribute nothing other than to provoke the same kind of dissention that the same people B word about. Shut up and enjoy the win.

Cincinnati has a terrific offense. I saw some of the NE game today, and I'm impressed with their wide receivers.

However, their defense is their big weakness. They gave up 35 to New England today. 48 to this same Browns team.

Could be a real shootout next week. We shall see.

Cincinnati is not DONE.  In their minds, they are now in a MUST WIN situation next week and feel if they win and go to 7-7 then they still have an outside chance.

157342[/snapback]

Just because they don't know it, it doesn't mean they're not done. Finis, the end, done.

Cincinnati is not DONE. In their minds, they are now in a MUST WIN situation next week and feel if they win and go to 7-7 then they still have an outside chance.

Umm......yea they are. They were in a must win situation this week and lost.....they are DONE.

I have a better chance of hitting the mega-lotto this week than their chances of getting into the playoffs.

Cincinnati has a terrific offense. I saw some of the NE game today, and I'm impressed with their wide receivers.

However, their defense is their big weakness. They gave up 35 to New England today. 48 to this same Browns team.

Could be a real shootout next week. We shall see.

157289[/snapback]

theres a difference there..........Buffalo has a Defense..........they allowed browns to score like 50 points remember