Do you go out or stay home tonight?

mead107

Not sure if we are going out and playing cards or staying home and drinking wine?

Movie tomorrow.

Going to my oldest daughter's apartment with the family. Playing Yahtzee and various other games, eating, drinking, watch the ball drop etc . . .

Nice to not have to host it for a change. :beer:

Well we stayed home last night but a few thousand people across the street didn't. We live across the street from the Concourse Exhibition Center and they had their annual NYE bash Sea of Dreams. Holy crap the music was thumping over there until 5:30 this morning. :censored:

Good thing YOUR San Francisco Giants don't play baseball on New Years Eve TOO!!!

Was going to go to a movie, but ended up watching the Back to the Future trilogy on cable, lol. I was surprised how much of it I didn't remember. We flipped over to Dick Clark's special around 1130, but as soon as I heard the phrase "New Kids on the Block performing with the Backstreet Boys", that pretty much ended that. Actually, that's not true...we did watch a few more minutes and saw Jenny McCarthy slutting herself out to the highest bidder in Times Square...then we changed it. What has this show come to, anyway?

The Mummers Parade is AWESOME!!!! what an excuse to not drink on new years eve and drink from 9am new years day on....what a great time

You still, however, would need to find an excuse for not drinking on both NY eve and NY day.