more sexy rexy pics

bkc

Of course the Ryan's could have posted the pictures here because I am sure Rex wants to ruin his reputation and that of his wife too. This makes great sense. You are also correct that you are not oblivious to anything. Thank you so much for the enlightenment.

While it seems rather odd the Ryans posted these videos and/or pictures, how else do you explain their existence in cyberspace? I think Rex's refusal to deny this is his wife makes it fairly clear it IS her. These are fetish videos. These are not "private" videos, they are made to share among fetishists. The way they are typically shared these days, is via the Internet.

Stop it and grow up.

Do you go out of your way to find this crap?

I would like to see a website of Rex pounding the daylights out of you.

The story is on the front page of ny daily news is that mainstream enough

New photos of Michelle Ryan (the article) with another man fondling her feet...

Not my thing, but the talk radio guys are having some interesting comments here in the NY media, some are suggesting that he is an embarrassment to the Jets and should step down. I feel for the guy, he may have his kinks, but it is pretty embarrassing to see this stuff come (the pics) up from his past.

Edited by Guffalo

Not my thing, but the talk radio guys are having some interesting comments here in the NY media, some are suggesting that he is an embarrassment to the Jets and should step down. I feel for the guy, he may have his kinks, but it is pretty embarrassing to see this stuff come (the pics) up from his past.

Are you sure that guy isn't Rex? :lol:

This was posted yesterday by someone else. At first, the post was relegated to the off-topic board. Then, the post was closed entirely by the censors. Apparently this isn't allowed to be talked about at TBD. It is off limits, despite the fact that major news organizations are reporting on it (NBC & the NY Daily News -- where it is front page headlines.) Very Puritanical censors, if you ask me...

Are you sure that guy isn't Rex? :lol:

It could be, I suppose if he has some real serious pigmentation issues on his hands and face, and his hairstyle were changed to a tight curl. I see your point.

This was posted yesterday by someone else. At first, the post was relegated to the off-topic board. Then, the post was closed entirely by the censors. Apparently this isn't allowed to be talked about at TBD. It is off limits, despite the fact that major news organizations are reporting on it (NBC & the NY Daily News -- where it is front page headlines.) Very Puritanical censors, if you ask me...

Sorry, I will close it then

Edited by Guffalo