HOLY BUTTS KICKING BATMAN!!!!

Jerry Jabber

The only positive thing coming out of thie game, was Steve Johnson going over 1,000 yds receiving. Other than that, the Bills were beaten badly today. In a way, I'm glad the Bills lost the way they did at this time of the season, that way it shows Nix, Whaley & Gailey that they have a lot of work to do to compete with not only the best team in the division & conference, but probably the best team in football. Boss Hogg & Cooter said earlier in the year that this team is not that far off, well compared to the Pats and how the Bills played today, they're really far off.

The game was awful all around.

Got away from us down 7-3 inside the Patriots 25 yard line and Fitzpatrick fumbled.

The Patriots kicked our butt as usual. But they also spanked two playoff teams in the New York Jets and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

With that said, I'm not a fan of George Edwards. He was badly out coached today by Brady and company. I also thought Gailey called a pretty bad game. Why get away from the run when the Patriots showed absolutely no ability to stop it?

How is it that George Edwards is to blame when each of our defenders was straight up OWNED in run coverage today?

The game was awful all around.

Got away from us down 7-3 inside the Patriots 25 yard line and Fitzpatrick fumbled.

The Patriots kicked our butt as usual. But they also spanked two playoff teams in the New York Jets and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

With that said, I'm not a fan of George Edwards. He was badly out coached today by Brady and company. I also thought Gailey called a pretty bad game. Why get away from the run when the Patriots showed absolutely no ability to stop it?

I agree, Fred Jackson looked like he was going to have a career day today during the opening drive. Plus Spiller got some nice runs and a sweet 41 yd reception. Like you said, I still don't get why Gailey went away from the run?

Gailey really needs to work with all of his players on ball security. That was a pathetic display of ball security today.

The Bills have a ton of offseason work to do.

The only positive thing coming out of thie game, was Steve Johnson going over 1,000 yds receiving. Other than that, the Bills were beaten badly today. In a way, I'm glad the Bills lost the way they did at this time of the season, that way it shows Nix, Whaley & Gailey that they have a lot of work to do to compete with not only the best team in the division & conference, but probably the best team in football. Boss Hogg & Cooter said earlier in the year that this team is not that far off, well compared to the Pats and how the Bills played today, they're really far off.

JJ, here's another positive, the Bills held the Pats to 11 less points than the Jets did (45-3), so, does that make the Bills better than the Jets...lol!!

I agree, Fred Jackson looked like he was going to have a career day today during the opening drive. Plus Spiller got some nice runs and a sweet 41 yd reception. Like you said, I still don't get why Gailey went away from the run?

Gailey went away from the run because we were trailing by a ton all game. If the game was closer, we'd have run more.

Fred need just over 100 yards for 1000 for the season. Which in a 16 game schedule isn't a big deal as people make it out to be. 60 yards a game is hardly an accomplishment.

For what it's worth, Freddy was not the starter in weeks 1-3. Today was his 12th start of the season.

Fred need just over 100 yards for 1000 for the season. Which in a 16 game schedule isn't a big deal as people make it out to be. 60 yards a game is hardly an accomplishment.

For what it's worth, Freddy was not the starter in weeks 1-3. Today was his 12th start of the season.

I've come to the conclusion that you can't make any judgements about the quality of your team by how badly the Pats whipped them. If you use them as a measuring stick the Jets, Bears, and Steelers would all have to believe they suck too.

On the bright side, we did get more total yards. If we didn't have 7 turnovers maybe we'd have had a prayer. If we beat the Jets we start 0-8 and finish 5-3. Not too shabby for the second half of the season. Go Bills!

I'm thinking we play Brohm the Last week to see if we want to retain him for next season, as a backup and let him hand off to Freddy all day long.

Um, not following - if we put Brohm in and let him hand off to Freddy all day long, how will that help us understand if we want to retain him?

TE vs Fitz seems like proof that the most important trait in a Bills QB right now is the ability to understand the D and set the protections, followed closely by quick decision making and quick release after the snap.

Considering how underutilized FJ was and how he wasn't used at all 1st 4 games, I think 1000 yds is a significant accomplishment for him this year.

Lets not overreact . The Pats are cleaning everyones clock right now. This rebuild is a huge undertaking and year one is over . Year two will bring improvement maybe a 500 recond maybe betterbased on injuries sked , when yo uplay not who you play ect.

Gailey said the reason we went away from the run is because after the first series, the pats changed their defensive front putting all their big men up front to take away the run. He said in that formation, they are inviting you to pass, so you have to beat them in the air. May have actually worked if we had thrown the ball to OUR receivers.

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily and annihilate any brain cell that dares to acknowledge there was a game at the Ralph today.

That's just what I did!!! :thumbsup:

Actually had a fun time celebrating a friends b-day at a local bar. It was interesting listening to everyone groan about Whitner, our o-line, run defense and all of the turnovers. I felt like I was live on TSW!