Two prayers : Bills win & Jets win.

I'd rather Pitt be full strength and angry, and we kick the crap out of them......I'm not expecting us to make the playoffs, so that would be the perfect way to end the regular season.

The first of course is obvious but the second is just as important.  We've got to make sure our game against Pittsburgh means nothing to them and they rest their starters.

These four final games are going to be nerve racking to say the least.

156495[/snapback]

ummmm, uhhh, I think we really, really need the Jets to LOSE. We can't catch the Steelers, we can catch the Jets. Three behind sounds bad but they have the Steelers and the Patriots left. That is two of the three losses we need them to have right there. One slip up against Seattle or St. Louis and we have them, as long as we win out which is a tall order but its a chance.

ummmm, uhhh, I think we really, really need the Jets to LOSE.  We can't catch the Steelers, we can catch the Jets.  Three behind sounds bad but they have the Steelers and the Patriots left.  That is two of the three losses we need them to have right there.  One slip up against Seattle or St. Louis and we have them, as long as we win out which is a tall order but its a chance.

156501[/snapback]

I think the Jets have all but locked up one of the wild cards. I believew we are only realistically competing with Baltimore and Denver for the second spot.

For us to have an easier final game it must come against a Steeler team resting it's starters not playing lights out for home field advantage.

Again that's my point.

I'd rather Pitt be full strength and angry, and we kick the crap out of them......I'm not expecting us to make the playoffs, so that would be the perfect way to end the regular season.

156498[/snapback]

Not expecting us to make the playoffs? I'm don't think anyone "expects" us to but the easiest path to the playoffs comes through winning out. For us to win out we need all the help we can get. i.e. a Steeeler team NOT playing for home field advantage in their final game against us!

Not expecting us to make the playoffs?  I'm don't think anyone "expects" us to but the easiest path to the playoffs comes through winning out.  For us to win out we need all the help we can get. i.e. a Steeeler team NOT playing for home field advantage in their final game against us!

156581[/snapback]

Or, we could take the attitude that if we can't beat them in our stadium then we probably don't belong in the post season anyway.

Not expecting us to make the playoffs?  I'm don't think anyone "expects" us to but the easiest path to the playoffs comes through winning out.  For us to win out we need all the help we can get. i.e. a Steeeler team NOT playing for home field advantage in their final game against us!

156581[/snapback]

I for one don't want any "help" I want every team we play down this stretch to give us all they have, I want to play against their "A" game ...... no gimmes .... no zebra "help" ...... no last minute devistaing injuries to our opponents ....... if we make the playoffs, I want to be there because we BELONG there ...... not because we lucked into it. If we don't make the playoffs, then so be it, we made our bed the first 4 weeks of the season now we have to overcome our 0-4 start ...... let's get er done!!!!!!

Or, we could take the attitude that if we can't beat them in our stadium then we probably don't belong in the post season anyway.

156587[/snapback]

exactly. it cracks me up that people are rooting for pittsburgh to "not care" about the last game. umm, excuse me, but what's the point of getting into the playoffs if you don't think you can beat another playoff team in your own building?

the jets begin a 4-game swoon today at pittsburgh. miami and the giants pull off shockers. the bills win by 30. hey, a guy can dream, right?

I for one don't want any "help" I want every team we play down this stretch to give us all they have, I want to play against their "A" game ...... no gimmes .... no zebra "help" ...... no last minute devistaing injuries to our opponents ....... if we make the playoffs, I want to be there because we BELONG there ...... not because we lucked into it. If we don't make the playoffs, then so be it, we made our bed the first 4 weeks of the season now we have to overcome our 0-4 start ...... let's get er done!!!!!!

156658[/snapback]

No Zebra Help....?

Were the Bills....I dont think you gotta worry bout that...

exactly.  it cracks me up that people are rooting for pittsburgh to "not care" about the last game.  umm, excuse me, but what's the point of getting into the playoffs if you don't think you can beat another playoff team in your own building?

156682[/snapback]

Yeah, we can win 3 road games in a row vs. Indy, NE, and Pittsburgh, but please God no don't make us play a Steelers team that's playing for something at our place :D

Hey, the Jets have to also play NE and I believe St Louis and Seattle?? I can see them losing three of four and the Bill's catching them.

I think the Jets have all but locked up one of the wild cards.  I believew we are only realistically competing with Baltimore and Denver for the second spot.

For us to have an easier final game it must come against a Steeler team resting it's starters not playing lights out for home field advantage.

Again that's my point.

156577[/snapback]

i too want Pitt at full strength, and would like nothing more than them and us playing for something. It will tell us where we are. Not only that, I think as I said before that this final game is a grudge match to the very core. Mularky/Cowher, Donohoe/Cowher-Pitt, LeBeau/Grey, etc. This will be a big game.