We will find out how important Lee Evans is

PromoTheRobot

Well you see, he is doubled all game . . .and uh . . .the play calling is . . . uh . . plays that are called . . .and uh Fitzbiggons . . . uh . .He is the QB and . . uh . . did I mention he is doubled all game.

Without Lee Evans the Bills will be the worst team in the NFL based on the litany of compelling reasons I just gave you.

Why don't you understand? :wallbash:

:worthy::thumbsup:

Yes I would say this logic is a little off, we can pass and win without lee, just cannot run? I am not the brightest person alive but that is retarded logic. You can win by passing without the so called #1, but he is the reason they cannot run. If you believe that then you are mentally challenged.

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The issue really isn't and hasn't been whether Evans is a legit #1 WR in the league. That's arguable. the issue is whether our team is better with or without him, whether he is worth the money, whether the young guys would make this offense and team win more games if they were in there and we could trade Evans for a player or draft pick.

I've described in detail about 20 reasons in 20 different posts in different threads for why this or that happened. It's my opinion on a message board. No one has refuted any of it, or described what they don't agree with, and why, and what they thought was different outside of one person, Why So Serious, and I agreed with most of what he said. Especially you, who has provided nothing whatsoever to the discussion except for, basically, "Evans sucks."

I offered to bet people, and will bet you, or anyone else that Lee Evans starts next year when he comes back because Coach Gailey will want him to. There would be only one reason for that, because they think Lee Evans is better for our team than any of the other guys and worth the money they pay him to do so. No one took me up on it. Wanna bet me $100? $1000? That we don't cut or trade or bench him?

Do you want to say we have anyone playing right now who is a consistent deep threat? Try to refute any actual analysis of anything I said and then maybe there will be a discussion. I can only assume that you can't and won't until shown otherwise.

The other angle to look at is that Evans already has 7 years on the tires, got dented this year, and the front office has been preaching that it will take 3 more years before the team becomes decent enough to make a playoff push. By then, Lee Evans has 10 years on his tires assuming the plan actually bears fruit. So, what is the point of forcing him to continue the death march to the end of his career in Buffalo if you can parlay him now into a player(s) that will be hitting their prime in 2013? On the third hand, the Bills have extended Chris Kelsay and now Shawne Merriman, so it's a fair question if they are really trying to serve two purposes and splitting the difference.

The other angle to look at is that Evans already has 7 years on the tires, got dented this year, and the front office has been preaching that it will take 3 more years before the team becomes decent enough to make a playoff push. By then, Lee Evans has 10 years on his tires assuming the plan actually bears fruit. So, what is the point of forcing him to continue the death march to the end of his career in Buffalo if you can parlay him now into a player(s) that will be hitting their prime in 2013? On the third hand, the Bills have extended Chris Kelsay and now Shawne Merriman, so it's a fair question if they are really trying to serve two purposes and splitting the difference.

I did mention this concept, on the first page of this thread, but got shouted down a bit. Anyway, I just don't think the current crop (without Lee) is going to do it next year, after seeing the last three games, and I don't want the team to spend a draft pick on a WR.