Let the Whining Begin in My Yami!!!!

DrFishfinder

Well de well, well, well....

The Fitz-led Bills have officially drowned the Dolphins slimmest-of-margins playoff hopes. Gone. Pfffft. The Bills maligned defense held the Dolphins to 65 rushing yards and thanks to Dan Carpenter missing 4 consecutive field goals, the Bills pulled out the victory 17-14. The Fins inexplicably wasted their last chance to drive for a game tying field goal by throwing short passes while the receivers made little, if any attempt to get out of bounds to stop the clock. Complete mismanagement by Sparano and company. The sports writers will be feasting.

Check the Miami Herald and the Sun-Sentinel online sites for the evisceration that is sure to follow.

READ: How Sparano is a brainless, gutless idiot and should be shipped off to the CFL this weekend

READ: How ex-My Yami LB coach, now Bills DC George Edwards, was able to lip read all of the Dolphins defensive calls

READ: How Henne is NOT the answer, never WAS the answer and should be traded to the CFL tomorrow

READ: How the wildcat's days are over and should never be seen on the playing field again

READ: How Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are washed up and should be traded to the CFL tonight

READ: How Dan Henning is the worst offensive coordinator ever and should be festooned with cement overshoes and shot from a cannon, over the Canadian border into a frozen Quebec lake, THIS VERY MOMENT

Enjoy!

Let the whining begin.......annnnnnnnnnnnnnd GO!

http://www.miamiherald.com

http://www.sun-sentinel.com

Well de well, well, well....

The Fitz-led Bills have officially drowned the Dolphins slimmest-of-margins playoff hopes. Gone. Pfffft. The Bills maligned defense held the Dolphins to 65 rushing yards and thanks to Dan Carpenter missing 4 consecutive field goals, the Bills pulled out the victory 17-14. The Fins inexplicably wasted their last chance to drive for a game tying field goal by throwing short passes while the receivers made little, if any attempt to get out of bounds to stop the clock. Complete mismanagement by Sparano and company. The sports writers will be feasting.

Check the Miami Herald and the Sun-Sentinel online sites for the evisceration that is sure to follow.

READ: How Sparano is a brainless, gutless idiot and should be shipped off to the CFL this weekend

READ: How ex-My Yami LB coach, now Bills DC George Edwards, was able to lip read all of the Dolphins defensive calls

READ: How Henne is NOT the answer, never WAS the answer and should be traded to the CFL tomorrow

READ: How the wildcat's days are over and should never be seen on the playing field again

READ: How Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams are washed up and should be traded to the CFL tonight

READ: How Dan Henning is the worst offensive coordinator ever and should be festooned with cement overshoes and shot from a cannon, over the Canadian border into a frozen Quebec lake, THIS VERY MOMENT

Enjoy!

Let the whining begin.......annnnnnnnnnnnnnd GO!

http://www.miamiherald.com

http://www.sun-sentinel.com

Gotta say, it was sweet watching the Bills drag the fish down to hell with them. Henne might have picked it up late in the game, but it was Fitzmagic casting a curse on Crapenter. :worthy:

A few thoughts:

Carpenter let his team down…but the attempts were from 48, 48, 53, and 61?

The Bills finally brought pressure and forced an incompletion forcing the game-tying 48 yard attempt. Till that point in the previous two drives, the Bills refused to bring pressure, helping Henne dink and dunk his way to 9 straight completions at one point.

I did not like the defensive play calling at the end. Henne spazzes out when he's pressured. Gotta keep bringing it.

The Dolphins hurry up offense was the worst I've seen since the Eagles-Patriots Super Bowl.

You always want to stomp your opponent and we didn't do that today. We eked out a win after seizing the early advantage.

But to go on the road in December against a divisional foe, and eliminate them from the playoffs? That's a big victory.

The people who want to dismiss the Bills (great but) losing efforts against Baltimore, Kansas City, Chicago, and Pittsburgh like to point out that a loss is a loss.

By that reasoning, a win is a win. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Miami Does not deserve a team. They cant even sell out a game where the team is either ploff or bust. How lame is that.

Florida does not deserve any pro sports. Move out teh Jags, Dolphins, Lightning and Panthers. Makes me overly angry to see no one in the stands, EVER! Yet we are always on the tops of every which team will move first list!!!

A few thoughts:

The Bills finally brought pressure and forced an incompletion forcing the game-tying 48 yard attempt. Till that point in the previous two drives, the Bills refused to bring pressure, helping Henne dink and dunk his way to 9 straight completions at one point.

I did not like the defensive play calling at the end. Henne spazzes out when he's pressured. Gotta keep bringing it.

The Dolphins hurry up offense was the worst I've seen since the Eagles-Patriots Super Bowl.

You always want to stomp your opponent and we didn't do that today. We eked out a win after seizing the early advantage.

But to go on the road in December against a divisional foe, and eliminate them from the playoffs? That's a big victory.

The people who want to dismiss the Bills (great but) losing efforts against Baltimore, Kansas City, Chicago, and Pittsburgh like to point out that a loss is a loss.

Well put my feelings exactly. Really wish we dominated the game in the 2nd half like we did in the 1st. I was not happy that we let them back in, but all in all we beat the fish and ended their playoff hopes at home.

How about that young receiving core, and Mr Moats!!

For us old school guys who have been following this team since "back in the day", this almost takes the sting out of a losing season.

Squishing the stinking fish will always make me happy, and one of my hopes for this otherwise bad season came true: We eliminated another team from playoff contention.

And......it was THE STINKING FISH!

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not the most exciting game to watch but, we squished 'em. My buddy in Sarasota won't even answer his phone. YEA! I'm just glad we don't have to listen to all the cracked up so called experts say Henne is the neext coming of Dan marin-oink. He might be watching footabll with JaBling next year in Alabama drinking purple drank and cashing Miami checks for life. I wonder also if Dion Sanders will say Buffalo folded up and got the U-haul ready like he said last week we would

A few thoughts:

All good points, SJ. And I agree, it's hard to blame the kicker for misses that are > 48yds on a windy day. Beating an opponenet on the road in what is a "must win" for them IS a big win for the Bills. Huge challenge for Buffalo the next 2 weeks. Assuming they win tonight, it would sure be sweet to hand the Pats "L" #3 for the season . . .

Miami Does not deserve a team. They cant even sell out a game where the team is either ploff or bust. How lame is that.

Florida does not deserve any pro sports. Move out teh Jags, Dolphins, Lightning and Panthers. Makes me overly angry to see no one in the stands, EVER! Yet we are always on the tops of every which team will move first list!!!

I thought the Fins did sell this game out. At least according to this: http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-15

A few thoughts:

Gotta give credit to Buffalo's D for making all those kicks long ones. But definitely agree that the defensive play calling near the end had a lot to be desired. Why stop pressuring? If I had a lot of hair left I would have pulled some out today.

I'll take the win today, especially against the fish. todays win just feels real good, doesn't it?!

It's funny though, many of the doom and gloomers don't show their face after a win. Just fine by me. nice win today buffalo! makes for a good x-mas week. You all have a Merry Christmas and lets go get the Pats* next week and make it extra special!

Gotta give credit to Buffalo's D for making all those kicks long ones. But definitely agree that the defensive play calling near the end had a lot to be desired. Why stop pressuring? If I had a lot of hair left I would have pulled some out today.

I'll take the win today, especially against the fish. todays win just feels real good, doesn't it?!

It's funny though, many of the doom and gloomers don't show their face after a win. Just fine by me. nice win today buffalo! makes for a good x-mas week. You all have a Merry Christmas and lets go get the Pats* next week and make it extra special!

Yeah they do. "the punters no good" "The D sucks" "ugly win" "Whats Cowher doing?"

Just enjoy the win. This is way bigger than Browns at home.

For us old school guys who have been following this team since "back in the day", this almost takes the sting out of a losing season.

Squishing the stinking fish will always make me happy, and one of my hopes for this otherwise bad season came true: We eliminated another team from playoff contention.

you said it that 20 game losing streak sucked this past decade was nothing compared to that even though the Bills made the playoffs once or twice then it was awful. :sick:

Now that is a very good point. I've always maintained that even if we go 2-14, "Please God, let the 2 be My Yami. "

A few thoughts:

On 3rd and 1 in the Red Zone, when Chan (I'm guessing this was Chan's decision) had Fitz throw instead of grinding out a yard, I thought WTF ARE YOU DOING, MAN? 1 yard = a whole new set of downs inside the....what...10 yard line anyway? You don't get the 1 yard, fine, kick a FG. But you GET the 1 yard and your chances on getting a TD instead of a FG just jumped into a new dimension. A TD there wouldn't have been a stomping exactly, but a definite kick in the dolphin groinal region, fer sher.