"You could be a Buffalo Bills fan"

BillsObserver

Funny thing is, there's a good percentage of fans here (myself included) that are happy with the Buffalo Bills.

Put a poll up.

"Are you happy with the Buffalo Bills?"

I'm guessing about 90% would say No.

Yeah things are looking up, but an 11 year playoff drought doesn't make people happy.

That guy (Mason) must have no clue how much fans of the Buffalo Bills love their team then. If fans in Baltimore are frustrated with a team that has a shot at the playoffs and winning a Super Bowl, imagine how fickle they will be when they suck. The owners will hijack the team and leave town...AGAIN!!! :lol::D:w00t::nana::bag:

Edited by machinegun12

Funny thing is, there's a good percentage of fans here (myself included) that are happy with the Buffalo Bills.

Agreed. I'm currently happy about the Bills and where they are going. Now, as the other guy said...overall no. But I agree...we know how to "live in the moment" that's for sure. NO Bills fans are unhappy that we aren't the best the world. Haha.

Derrick Mason on fans being frustrated with the Ravens: "Stop being a pessimist. Be an optimist. Be happy, be content with where we are, You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

You forgot the part about how he says you could be a Bills fan and be out of the playoffs.

Which is 100% correct. He was making a point, not taking a shot.

You forgot the part about how he says you could be a Bills fan and be out of the playoffs.

Which is 100% correct. He was making a point, not taking a shot.

Oh I love it when this happens.

Tell me where I said he took a shot? I merely posted his quote. I didn't even post an opinion. I was just passing along information as I acquired it, Truth.

As for his point and what he said, I have to be real with you - I don't watch Ravens pressers. I was posting information I got from some guy named "RavensInsider" on twitter who seems to be a stand up guy who reports bits of news from around the NFL. The information I posted was what I got from him.

But thank you for posting the rest of the quote. Glad to read that Derrick Mason isn't a complete idiot.