Think He"ll be Back in 2011 ??

T master

Now that Lee Evans may have been lost for the year do you think he"ll be back next year or will the Bills finally move on ???

I think he will probably be back next year, but he'll have to earn a starting spot. He'll have some competition. If you go to BuffaloBills.com and watch David Nelson's TD catch again, take a look at Evans and how he was completely unable to release himself from the defender on that play. I know that's been one of the knocks against Evans, but that play really demonstrates that well. I think he'll be back and still has the ability to excel, but I think he loses the "#1" label.

He will be back and he will be the best WR on the team. Just as he has been since he arrived.

Now, I'm not completely opposed to trading Lee, but I just don't think there is enough value in trading a WR in this league.

He will be back and he will be the best WR on the team. Just as he has been since he arrived.

Now, I'm not completely opposed to trading Lee, but I just don't think there is enough value in trading a WR in this league.

I'll wait and see how Stevie and Nelson do in Lee's absence before I'll even consider trading Lee. Lee is still the bests WR on the team and his presence has played a large role in allowing Stevie to get open, IMO. So, at this point, I'll say I hope and think he'll be back.

I'll wait and see how Stevie and Nelson do in Lee's absence before I'll even consider trading Lee. Lee is still the bests WR on the team and his presence has played a large role in allowing Stevie to get open, IMO. So, at this point, I'll say I hope and think he'll be back.

In Lee, Stevie and Nelson, the Bills have a reasonable starting WR corp. If Roscoe returns he adds that 3rd down element. (Remember when posters said Roscoe couldn't run routes and get separation? I guess if you actually throw the ball to him, things change.)

Jones has really improved (I thought he was just a ST player) and Easley should be joining this group for 2011.

The Bills have a few holes to fill. I would say WR is in decent shape. Why screw around with it now?

In Lee, Stevie and Nelson, the Bills have a reasonable starting WR corp. If Roscoe returns he adds that 3rd down element. (Remember when posters said Roscoe couldn't run routes and get separation? I guess if you actually throw the ball to him, things change.)

Jones has really improved (I thought he was just a ST player) and Easley should be joining this group for 2011.

The Bills have a few holes to fill. I would say WR is in decent shape. Why screw around with it now?

Exactly. There's no reason to even consider trading Lee (other than posters here have been trying to run him out of town since he signed a big contract). You don't improve your team by continually making holes that need to be filled.

Now, with that said, we appear to be stacked at WR. So, if the remaining guys can show they're capable over the remaining 3 weeks, maybe we have some trade bait to improve some of the other areas on the team while keeping the WR position a strength. The Pats* have clearly shown the value of cutting a player while he still has some perceived value to get draft picks, while having competent guys to step up.

It would be refreshing to think our FO has the capabilities to make such maneuvers. I'll refrain from judgment just yet though.