Palin hunting Caribou

....lybob

Yeah but hunting can get pretty stupid for some people. What Palin did was trophy hunt through surrogates. Whether or not thats hunting is debatable. What my idiot brother does is to surveil an area all summer and into the fall, bury his hunting gear outside for a couple of weeks, take a bath in deer piss, and paint his face in camo before he hunts.

This post makes the thread worthwhile.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a made-for-TV situation folks, and I think it came off rather poorly and the TV producers and her two guides are doofuses.

First, they shooting at a horizon and even if they had checked out the backdrop, it's lesson one in hunting - make sure you know what's down range.

Second, she's not familiar with the first rifle and it's not sighted in. It takes guide one about five shots to figure that out. Her first shot with the second rifle downs the game.

Third, they guides are so excited that they have her taking shots head-on. The best shot to take is the quartering away shot.

Like it or not haters, Palin loves the outdoors and is willing to get muddy and kill animals. She'll dress and butcher them too, then make meals out of them. She's hunted a lot with her Dad and her husband. Why they picked these two camera-jittery guides is a mystery.

And, whateverdude - you do know it was the hand-held camera that was shaking all over the place. Her rifle wasn't. The scope-crosshairs shot was simulated.

Looked like it dropped it pretty good though.

Like it or not haters, Palin loves the outdoors and is willing to get muddy and kill animals. She'll dress and butcher them too, then make meals out of them. She's hunted a lot with her Dad and her husband. Why they picked these two camera-jittery guides is a mystery.

Probably the only two that didn't respond "Why the !@#$ would I do a Sarah Palin reality show? I have a real career."

Any guide in Alaska would be thrilled to do a Palin hunt. $1,000,000 free publicity.

give me a break. almost all guides would take johnny weir, boy george or lady gaga on a hunt if they paid their fee up front. but yeah, i suspect palin's dad and his friend had little better to do.