Don't Cross The Moats!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There can be only one explanation:

Rounds 5 and below are chosen by football people, and rounds 1-4 are picked by ralph wilson.

Well, we've done pretty well in 2-4 in the last two years...Levitre, Byrd, Troup, Carrington all looks like they could be players.

There can be only one explanation:

Rounds 5 and below are chosen by football people, and rounds 1-4 are picked by ralph wilson.

I think its more like 1-3, and sometiems only 1-2.

Moats is playing like a stud as the SAM and as a pass rusher. He was a breath of fresh air ever since he was promoted voer Maybin and everyone else. He was great today on a lot of plays. I think we can confidently pencil him in as a starter moving forward :thumbsup:

PS Kelsay was owned in the run game today.

Edited by Thoner7

Well, we've done pretty well in 2-4 in the last two years...Levitre, Byrd, Troup, Carrington all looks like they could be players.

I wood like to add some Wood to that list :thumbsup:

Just needed a coach who knows how to coach to get these kids to play... not going out on a limb on the Maybin pick - didn't like it then and he hasn't done anything to change my mind. A lighter, weaker version of Erik Flowers.

"I'm spending the extra time and everything's paying off so far. I'm young and everything but I want to emerge to one of the elite guys in this league."
- This was Moats in the article in today's Buffalo News.

This is why I'm really starting to love this guy. :thumbsup:

Set your goals high and don't shy away from the work it takes to reach them