Official Bills vs Browns game thread

Just Jack

?

I'm not sure what the relationship actually is between the two, or if there even is one.

Yeah, I couldn't really say either. I'm just thinking BillsDaily is a separate website from TwoBillsDrive; hence, it's a separate chat room. But, I'd assume most/many posters here have dual accounts??? Not really sure though.... as this is my only source for Bills info and conversation (online).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All these damn fumbles and we can't pick one up! That damn flag on florence probably gonna bite us in the ass..

Un!@#$ing real another fumble and we can't pick the **** up.. Wtf

No doubt! How did the Brownie get that last ball out!! Unreal!

Why is the whistle so quick when the Bills are defense and so slow when they are on offense all year.

It does seem that way. Earlier in the game, Freddie is stood up and everyone eventually gives up.... the whistle finally blows.

We have to go for this ****! Put it on the fitz. Bowen look completely sleep on the ground, kinda scary..

WTH we should have went for that what do we have to lose.. 7 a win, 3 OT, Gailey had the Jauron syndrome that time around..

I can live with the FG. Now, the Browns have to do something they haven't done all day - score a TD. So, maybe not a bad idea. I guess we'll see in about 8 minutes.

They should have ran it in right there.. To me that is playing to tie instead of playing to win.

I realize that pessimism reigns, 10 years of futility and all that, but what exactly has Cleveland done to make you think they'll score a TD?

You put the game on this D vs. this O. Interesting...

They should have ran it in right there.. To me that is playing to tie instead of playing to win.

Cleveland has only given up 4 rushing TD's all year. And it worked out for us...