This weeks OL

mrags

On Wang's behalf, I am not optimistic. Wasnt a fan of the pick in this years draft. He is more a use his body weight and shoves the defender, rather than using a more orthodox approach of blocking. I think at most he should be our swing tackle of the future, besides that I think the less we see Wang, the better (in more ways than one).

In College. He's in the NFL now. He will learn proper technique. Can he apply it? We will see.

Well, I'm gonna be a little crazy and say I'm excited to see the OL this week against Cleveland. The Browns have 2 huge monsters at DT with one of them being a 3 time ProBowler (Rodgers). I'm very excited to see Wood in the Center spot and some Wang in at RG a little. If anyone else here is like me, you have actually been a little suprised and maybe a little pleases with the play of SOME of our OL this year. Bell seems to be playing decent and getting a hold on the position a little more, Levitre has held his own at LG, Hangartner has played decent at C, and Wood has been really good at RG. The RT position is a def need for us in the offseason, however with the exception of RT I'd be ok with going another year with what we have. Give these guys more time together to gel and I think were alright.

This week may mark the beginning if some changes that I can't wait to see. Wood stepping in at C, and Wang playing at RG. With all else the same, I think you might see this line starting next season, and I think this Sunday will be the spark for it all. Can't wait to see these guys play.

2011 OL

LT- Bell

LG- Levitre

C- Wood/Handgartner

RG- Wang/Handgartner

RT- FA/Draft choice from round 1-3

Wang is behind Wood, Howard, and Urbik on the depth chart, not really understanding why you are so excited to see him on the field or why you have him starting at RG next year :unsure:

If anyone was offended, they are uptight. I have quite a few asian friends I'm just calling it what it is: Oh, Buffalo is so tiny, we need to make friends with Toronto and China to survive. STFU Russ Brandon.

This was exactly the sort of ignorant response I was expecting from you. Congratulations.