Interesting Stat, and Sully is at it AGAIN!

Like him or not, he's right on the money on this one. For what he's done, ML could have done that and we could have picked Brian Baluga to help our swiss cheese OLIne. Sully might not want to say it, but I will, SPILLER IS A BUST !!.

I hope that changes, but I gotta see something before I think otherwise.

Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself sound? The kid is a rookie for Christ sakes.

Sadly, the short bus of special people from TSW is pretty full but it'll be back to pick you up soon.

Mark my words, next year by this time, when Spiller will have over 1,000 yards rushing, Sully will make an article titled " I told you so about Spiller"! This guy pisses me off.

Are you normally correct when you start off an assertion with "Mark my words?" because I am hoping you are right, I just have not seen anything yet that makes me believe this could come true.

Lets start off with the stat. This year, with 4 games to go, the Bills have 30 touchdowns. Last year, in 16 games, they had 25. This stat basically outlines the whole season. Pretty good play by the offense for the most part, but atrocious defense. This is why we're 2-10.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/columns/jerry-sullivan/article276524.ece

Mark my words, next year by this time, when Spiller will have over 1,000 yards rushing, Sully will make an article titled " I told you so about Spiller"! This guy pisses me off.

I can see it now.....

Opening day 2011,

Jesus does the flyover on his ritz cracker,

Whitner gets an interception,

McCargo and Maybin get sacks,

Spiller gets a buck fifty on the ground and the player they drafted with the Lynch pick from Seattle gets a special teams tackle.

VINDICATED! Eat it Sully!

Do you realize how stupid you just made yourself sound? The kid is a rookie for Christ sakes.

Sadly, the short bus of special people from TSW is pretty full but it'll be back to pick you up soon.

Do you realize how stupid you made yourself sound? The "short bus" routine is pretty insensitive to those with children with special needs. I hope you never have a child with special needs like I do. If you do, you might think differently about such stupid comments.

Google the article Sully wrote in 2004 lavishing praise on Tom Donahoe for drafting a stud tackle like Mike Williams. When Sully started writing his columns slamming Tom for beings so stupid for draft Williams, I pointed out his '04 column to him. He snapped at me that it was his job to write columns that were "in the moment" and he reserved the right to change his opinion, and if I had a beef it was my problem, not his. So basically Sully was saying his opinions only last until his next column.

PTR

So he didn't have the simple decency to say "yeah, I missed on that one" (which is super-easy for a sportswriter to do, given that it's their job to issue opinions and impressions daily), and instead he was thin-skinned and uppity about it? Nice...

He's right about everything he's written in his post. Good RBs show potential when they hit the field and make the most of their opportunities. Even when Michael Turner was Tomlinson's backup, he was busting out long runs every single time he got the ball. Chris Johnson was still productive while he was playing with Lendale. Kenneth Davis did awesome when he filled in for Thurman Thomas. Mendenhall played well when he filled in for Parker. Ahmad Bradshaw and Brandon Jacobs co-exist. Jamal Charles and Thomas Jones are doing well. Ricky WIlliams and Ronnie Brown do well. Jonathon Stewart did VERY well his rookie year sharing the ball with Deangelo Williams.

So for those that keep arguing that Spiller is not producing because of Freddy or Marshawn, that is the biggest crock of crp i've heard. Good RB's get on the field and produce regardless. If Chan see's potential and improvement in Spiller then he'd be playing more.

Edited by DreReed83