Obama's Best Moment

Oh, so you would vote for Palin? HAHAHAHA!!! :sick:

If the choice were Obama vs Palin (or most of the other Republican names mentioned), I would do the same thing that I did in 2004 and 2008

Vote for a 3rd party

You on the other hand will vote for whoever the Democrats tell you to

Edited by /dev/null

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the choice were Obama vs Palin (or most of the other Republican names mentioned), I would do the same thing that I did in 2004 and 2008

Vote for a 3rd party

You on the other hand will vote for whoever the Democrats tell you to

Not true.. I vote for who I believe will work for the middle-class. Just so happens that is never a Republican item... well except when it because their talking point during the political cycle.

Not true.. I vote for who I believe will work for the middle-class.

Y'know, a liberal friend of mine was making the same comment about Sanders and his faux-fillibuster this week. "Now here," he told me, "is someone who truly works for the middle class."

I couldn't help but ask: while I understand why liberals don't care about helping the upper class, is there a reason you guys never mention anything about helping the lower class? Everything...EVERYTHING is about helping the middle class, and the only time we hear about the lower class is when you need to explain why food stamps are so important.

Why don't you care about the truly poor? And since the truly poor are mostly from minorities, is it because you hate black and hispanics? Or do you just hate poor people in general.

Edited by LABillzFan

Y'know, a liberal friend of mine was making the same comment about Sanders and his faux-fillibuster this week. "Now here," he told me, "is someone who truly works for the middle class."

I couldn't help but ask: while I understand why liberals don't care about helping the upper class, is there a reason you guys never mention anything about helping the lower class? Everything...EVERYTHING is about helping the middle class, and the only time we hear about the lower class is when you need to explain why food stamps are so important.

Why don't you care about the truly poor? And since the truly poor are mostly from minorities, is it because you hate black and hispanics? Or do you just hate poor people in general.

Give me a break. Democrats look to help those in need via the social programs Republicans would love to remove like Welfare and Unemployment Benefits. In regards to the part of your post discussing hate... I do not hate anyone.

Now how about Republicans, do they only care about the rich? Do they only care about themselves and say screw everyone else? Would they rather step over someone rather than lending a helping hand?

Give me a break. Democrats look to help those in need via the social programs Republicans would love to remove like Welfare and Unemployment Benefits. In regards to the part of your post discussing hate... I do not hate anyone.

Now how about Republicans, do they only care about the rich? Do they only care about themselves and say screw everyone else? Would they rather step over someone rather than lending a helping hand?

You're justifyng the fact that you hate the poor by trying to explain how the right only cares about the rich? If only the right cares about the rich, why did one of the most progressive presidents in modern history just agree to extend the tax cuts for the rich? Seems to me like progressives care about the rich, too, no?

And again, I never, EVER hear progressives -- including the president -- say "fighting for the poor." It's always "fighting for the middle class." You'd think ONE of you might mention them?

But you never do. Ever. Unless you're in the mood to say something bad about Republicans. Then it's "bring us your poor" time at the DailyKos.

Edited by LABillzFan

You're justifyng the fact that you hate the poor by trying to explain how the right only cares about the rich? If only the right cares about the rich, why did one of the most progressive presidents in modern history just agree to extend the tax cuts for the rich? Seems to me like progressives care about the rich, too, no?

And again, I never, EVER hear progressives -- including the president -- say "fighting for the poor." It's always "fighting for the middle class." You'd think ONE of you might mention them?

But you never do. Ever. Unless you're in the mood to say something bad about Republicans. Then it's "bring us your poor" time at the DailyKos.

Nope. I do not hate the poor. Why did Obama extend tax cuts... because he caved in. Simple as that.

They do not actually have to say poor because the programs that are working to keep are for those who need help... the poor, the middle-class. Republicans want to eliminate them. Great job Republicans!!

Not true.. I vote for who I believe will work for the middle-class. Just so happens that is never a Republican item... well except when it because their talking point during the political cycle.

bull ****, you vote for who your masters tell you to vote. You are a partisan lemming who is incapable of thinking for himself. You constantly parrot the liberal talking points and you will always vote for the D.

You should never ever ever criticize another for parroting talking points, because that is ALL YOU EVER DO.

If the far left wing of your party says "Hey those rich shouldn't be given tax cuts", then you parrot "Those rich shouldn't be given tax cuts".

If the far left says "Obama is capitulating", then you infer that "Obama is capitulating".

If the far left says "Hey it was because of the last 8 years why this recession is hard to overcome"

then you say "Hey, look at the last eight years, how do you expect him to get out this soon". (even though we are entering year three now)

If the far left says :thumbsup: to Bernie Sanders pathetic rant that only less than 5% of the population care about.

Then you :thumbsup: to Bernie Sanders rant.

You are no better than the lemmings who listen to the likes of Rush and Hannity. You are the exact same, except for the opposite party.

No I did miss the point. Anyone who thinks rationally would think the economy would be strong by now? Are you serious? Even though he has given a stimulus to certain companies / wall street does that mean that those companies will instantly start hiring? No. As you have said yourself, it all depends on how they feel about the economy and the future. Something he can't control. There is nothing out there that will state the worst recession since the Great Depression would turn around in two years. Give me a break!!

So the President can't control how companies feel about the future of the economy? Did you ever think that their uncertainty is linked directly to his policies and how they are going to affect those companies?

So the President can't control how companies feel about the future of the economy? Did you ever think that their uncertainty is linked directly to his policies and how they are going to affect those companies?

Of course he didn't think that.. I have told him this repeatedly and all he does is parrot the liberal talking points. I have come to the conclusion of what all you have been saying about him, which is that he is incapable of thinking for himself.

They don't have to talk about the truly poor because the truly poor already vote Democrat at an over 90% clip.

bull ****, you vote for who your masters tell you to vote. You are a partisan lemming who is incapable of thinking for himself. You constantly parrot the liberal talking points and you will always vote for the D.

You should never ever ever criticize another for parroting talking points, because that is ALL YOU EVER DO.

If the far left wing of your party says "Hey those rich shouldn't be given tax cuts", then you parrot "Those rich shouldn't be given tax cuts".

If the far left says "Obama is capitulating", then you infer that "Obama is capitulating".

If the far left says "Hey it was because of the last 8 years why this recession is hard to overcome"

then you say "Hey, look at the last eight years, how do you expect him to get out this soon". (even though we are entering year three now)

If the far left says :thumbsup: to Bernie Sanders pathetic rant that only less than 5% of the population care about.

Then you :thumbsup: to Bernie Sanders rant.

You are no better than the lemmings who listen to the likes of Rush and Hannity. You are the exact same, except for the opposite party.

I am so sick of this crap. A person states THEIR OWN OPINION and I get this - "bull ****, you vote for who your masters tell you to vote." I vote the way I vote because of what is important to ME. That's it, nuff said. Understand?

I have not heard anyone say the recession is hard to overcome because of the last eight years. Fact is that the eight years prior did suck. This horrible economy DID NOT start as soon as Obama took office you tool. I know your MASTERS may be telling you to say that everything is Obama's fault. I expect that from you and your ilk. Another fact is that even though your powers that be state they if it wasn't for democrats they would have fixed the economy by now. BS!! If you believe that, you are really a lost cause. The biggest recession since the Great Depression is fixed in two-three years. HAHAHA!! Ok?

I have never given a thumbs up to Bernie Sanders rant. I do love how people on the right are upset about that. Their Republican saviors mastered the one man filibuster for the past two years. Of course you were probably happy with that right? Was that just as pathetic in your eyes? Probably not. You act as though you think for yourself... biggest lie ever. Keep on posting hypocrite.

I am so sick of this crap. A person states THEIR OWN OPINION and I get this - "bull ****, you vote for who your masters tell you to vote." I vote the way I vote because of what is important to ME. That's it, nuff said. Understand?

I have not heard anyone say the recession is hard to overcome because of the last eight years. Fact is that the eight years prior did suck. This horrible economy DID NOT start as soon as Obama took office you tool. I know your MASTERS may be telling you to say that everything is Obama's fault. I expect that from you and your ilk. Another fact is that even though your powers that be state they if it wasn't for democrats they would have fixed the economy by now. BS!! If you believe that, you are really a lost cause. The biggest recession since the Great Depression is fixed in two-three years. HAHAHA!! Ok?

I have never given a thumbs up to Bernie Sanders rant. I do love how people on the right are upset about that. Their Republican saviors mastered the one man filibuster for the past two years. Of course you were probably happy with that right? Was that just as pathetic in your eyes? Probably not. You act as though you think for yourself... biggest lie ever. Keep on posting hypocrite.

You never state your own opinions. You walk the party line every time.

So you vote only for the people that will help only you and the middle class? Gee, how progressively selfish of you. See most of us bastard conservatives vote for who we think will be the best for the whole damn country.

You never state your own opinions. You walk the party line every time.

No, those are my opinions and MY beliefs... you don't believe it or like them. Oh well. No big deal to me.

So you vote only for the people that will help only you and the middle class? Gee, how progressively selfish of you. See most of us bastard conservatives vote for who we think will be the best for the whole damn country.

Yet, at the same time you probably vote for those who only look out for the wealthy. Funny thing is that you believe they are looking out for the whole country... minus the poor, minus the middle-class, etc., etc. HAHAHA!!

That's a really childish outlook. The bulk of people who vote for or call themselves Republicans don't particularly care about whether millionaires make a few more or less dollars. They just believe that your economic philosophy of take from society's producers by use of force to give a hand out to anyone and everyone who sticks their hand out for it is detrimental to the rich, the poor, and everyone in between.

No, those are my opinions and MY beliefs... you don't believe it or like them. Oh well. No big deal to me.

Yet, at the same time you probably vote for those who only look out for the wealthy. Funny thing is that you believe they are looking out for the whole country... minus the poor, minus the middle-class, etc., etc. HAHAHA!!

You see there you go "you vote for those who only look out for the wealthy" Another liberal talking point. You get criticized for being a lemming who parrots liberal talking points, then you deny it and defend yourself by parroting another liberal talking point. :doh::lol:

Edited by Magox

You see there you go "you vote for those who only look out for the wealthy" Another liberal talking point. You get criticized for being a lemming who parrots liberal talking points, then you deny it and defend yourself by parroting another liberal talking point. :doh::lol:

Understand ONE thing... I could give two craps what messages the DNC, MSNBC, Huffingtonpost, etc. puts out. My opinions are exactly that... mine.