Both our starting corners are punt/kickoff

Hardy Pyle

...which means they have great hands. Which gives me confidence when I watch them play, that they can pick off the balls and actually catch them. Then when they catch them, they can take it back to da house!

My only question is why didn't our Punt Catcher (Chris Watson) get more ints???

...which means they have great hands. Which gives me confidence when I watch them play, that they can pick off the balls and actually catch them. Then when they catch them, they can take it back to da house!

My only question is why didn't our Punt Catcher (Chris Watson) get more ints???

155569[/snapback]

You have to occasionally get between the ball and the receiver.

Yes, and this situation scares me right now more than anything else about our football team.

All of us love to see these guys kicking ass on returns, but our dirty little secret is that if either of them go down, our season is all but over. Who would fill in at corner? Kevin Thomas?

If the Bills are lucky enough to get a decent lead, I would truly hope that MM yanks both of them. I am also hoping that next season, we will have someone else to return either punts or kickoffs. The Buffalo Bills are NOT in a position to lose a starting cornerback and still have a reasonable chance to run the table. Not with Pitt and Cincy awaiting us.

Here's a serious question:  how many more punts returned for TD's will it take Nate to make the PB?

155692[/snapback]

he won't unless him and McGee are both voted in, but that is unlikely since the Pro bowl voting only lists 1 returner per team and ours is T Mack. but for arguments sake he would need to bust out 2 more returns for 6

All of us love to see these guys kicking ass on returns, but our dirty little secret is that if either of them go down, our season is all but over. Who would fill in at corner? Kevin Thomas?

If the Bills are lucky enough to get a decent lead, I would truly hope that MM yanks both of them. I am also hoping that next season, we will have someone else to return either punts or kickoffs. The Buffalo Bills are NOT in a position to lose a starting cornerback and still have a reasonable chance to run the table. Not with Pitt and Cincy awaiting us.

155716[/snapback]

Honestly, I think that the Bills are not in a position to lose their Pro Bowl kick returner, and we shouldn't risk him at cornerback. :(