The Fred Jackson Photo on TBD

K-9

Granted, it doesn't take nearly as much to confuse me nowadays but that photo of Fred Jackson on the TBD front page has me scratching my head. How is it possible that Freddie appears to be running right AT our Oline with Bell poised to make a tackle? Indeed, all the Olinemen seem to be facing Freddie and FJ seems ready to bust a move. Is this a doctored photo? Are our Olinemen TAUGHT to immediately turn around after the snap and try to tackle our own guy? Hmm.

Does anyone know when in the game this occurred? I'd like to see the play if possible.

GO BILLS!!!

Granted, it doesn't take nearly as much to confuse me nowadays but that photo of Fred Jackson on the TBD front page has me scratching my head. How is it possible that Freddie appears to be running right AT our Oline with Bell poised to make a tackle? Indeed, all the Olinemen seem to be facing Freddie and FJ seems ready to bust a move. Is this a doctored photo? Are our Olinemen TAUGHT to immediately turn around after the snap and try to tackle our own guy? Hmm.

Does anyone know when in the game this occurred? I'd like to see the play if possible.

GO BILLS!!!

Thought the same thing... :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!!!

Also, Urbik, the right guard, is to his left, and Bell and Levitre, the LT and LG, are to his right. Only thing I can think is maybe he caught a 2 yd pass, so he's facing the line of scrimmage, which would also explain the strange positioning of the olinemen.

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Also, Urbik, the right guard, is to his left, and Bell and Levitre, the LT and LG, are to his right. Only thing I can think is maybe he caught a 2 yd pass, so he's facing the line of scrimmage, which would also explain the strange positioning of the olinemen.

i just re-watched the 2nd half and this is the carry for 11 yards in OT (or to send it to OT). He cuts to his left at first, the R side pulled to the Left and he cut back to the R where D. Bell was out in front. really nice looking play by Chan.