Non calls

bmur66

No sour grapes here but I have point out a couple things I noticed. On several pass plays I think the Stealers could have been called for illegal contact for hitting recievers before the ball got there. The dude trying to block Kevin Williams must have post traumatic syndrome today. Did the refs just give up on calling penalties against him. On every play I saw some kind of illegal move. Hands to the face. Tackling by the helmet............

Anyone concur or not agree?

Concur williams was unblockable and I think they felt bad calling repeated holding on him. That said the o line for the steelers is not very good and unless they figure it out I think were going to see them slip a little. Secondary calls are always hit or miss and don't make me as mad but throughout the game their line was holding on what seemed like every play!

No sour grapes here but I have point out a couple things I noticed. On several pass plays I think the Stealers could have been called for illegal contact for hitting recievers before the ball got there. The dude trying to block Kevin Williams must have post traumatic syndrome today. Did the refs just give up on calling penalties against him. On every play I saw some kind of illegal move. Hands to the face. Tackling by the helmet............

Anyone concur or not agree?

seemed like they could have called holding on whoever was blocking Williams on almost every play, but it happens both ways