[closed]Is he the Joker,

Bob in STL

Amazing. I log onto TSW and not one bad post about Stevie Johnson. This guy should run for mayor of Buffalo, better yet, he could be president in the next election maybe.

Lets recap:

His first season he is well liked but mostly for being a nice guy with cool dreds.

Next season he can't get on the field and yet is still revered on TSW. Even Chan does not know how good he is (or should I say potentially be).

This season he emerges. He has a monster game against Cinci and become a celebrity, not just for his play but for his humor. His TD celebrations and his sense of humor are covered by the national media all week. He tweets, he raps and he catches touchdown passes! Oh my!

Stevie really must of been distracted this past week. All those intereviews must have taken him off of his game. I counted 5 drops, I have read 4 and 6 in other places. There are lots of reasons we lost and Stevie is right at the top as reason number 1.

Any other player would be getting flamed right now and yet I see numerous threads supporting him. Is TSW going soft or is Stevie really that Wonderful?

I hope the kid makes it. We need another impact player. The way Evans is playing we really need Stevie to step up.

Right now I am not fully convinced he can be a consistent and legitimate #1 but I am pulling for him. I just hopes he knocks of the celebrations and the other nonsense and focuses on football.

Edited by Bob in STL

Open your eyes. I see lots of people bashing him. He seems like a great person though, and I hope he bounces right back @ Minnesota next week.

SJ is 10th in the NFL in receiving, but someone says "I don't know if he can make it?"...what games are you watching? The Cincy game was the 3dr huge game he had in the past 5 weeks..

Ok against, Pittsburgh he had a serious case of the drops, but he was still open the whole game...his TD drop prevented his 10th TD and another 100 yard receiving game...

Edited by matter2003

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.