A Maybin Sighting

CSBill

After being blocked to the ground, he ran down Rothlesberger on his long run. He was showing some progress. I wish he would use his hands to ward off the blockers. Once he is engaged, he is too light.

Actually, he laid underneath his blocker like a corpse for what seemed like an eternity on that play before realizing the play was still going on. Had he just kept playing to the whistle he would have been in position to easily chase down Roethlisberger and prevent that first down.

When I saw him in there on third and 18, I was thinking this is a great opportunity for him to get that first sack on a big play, but instead he will be getting dogged again in the film room. Too bad. The Bills really need him to become a contributor.

I think half the people on this board could blow up Jonathan Scott let alone Aaron Maybin. He should have had a career day against him. Not sold on Maybin yet, but the guy does need to play ball.

He does not need to be on the field. He is 1 magnitude smaller than any other LB we have, and 2 magnitudes smaller than any Tackle he goes up against.

Besides the hold, he was washed out and pancaked on the other players.

Someone please feed this boy, he needs 30 pounds before he can get on the field. I now doubt that he is even 235, he looks more like 225.

This is not a reactionary post, this is looking at him then looking at Torbor who looks to be actually 250.

And if you think he would have sacked Big Ben you're crazy. Kelsay was having trouble taking him down, Little Maybin would have been a bug on a windshield.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Actually, he laid underneath his blocker like a corpse for what seemed like an eternity on that play before realizing the play was still going on.

:lol:

I'm sorry...I know I should not laugh at Maybin's missed opportunities...But that description cracked me up for some reason...I did not see Maybin till the end of that play...I'll have to go back and look at it again now... B-)

They should just teach him how to catch and make him a TE. Guy is fast, and he can't be any worse than the jokers we have playing the position now.

\\not serious

I think its more remedial than teaching him how to catch.

Someone needs to teach him how to eat.

He should be forced to eat as much as Kyle Williams eats for about 3-4 weeks.

\\semi-serious

Aaron Maybin - two words of advice.

Twinkies and Steroids.

and lots of em.

He looked like Leodis McKelvin blitzing off the corner until I noticed it was 58 not 28.

What is crazy is that whodat's funny post is only a small exaggeration.

I was thinking, who is that tall Saftey for about 0.5 seconds then I realized it was Maybin.

Someone feed this guy.

You know in the movie 7 where they strap the fat guy down and make him eat until he dies.

Well the general idea is there, don't kill the guy but Maybin needs an extra 1500 calories a day above whatever he is eating, if you have to strap him down and force feed him so be it.